Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2020 8:40:10 PM EDT
Been wanting to get one of these for some time now, but now I hear that there are now fakes on the market from China---I dont know if that is true or not with the Beckers--but can anyone conform this and or tell me where I can for sure get one that is made in the USA.......?
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I found Tomar Kabar to be a great source for quality knives.
I bought my last BK10 from him and a Becker Kephart.
Probably others as well...it's an illness with me.

I had a BK2 and BK2 serrated, both were solid tools but the blade length to weight ration just wasn't what I thought it would be.
It's a really thick beast but I found myself going with the BK10 for smaller tasks and my Condor LochnessMuk ( great for batoning) or Terava Skrama for chopping.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I've owned one for a while, but have never used it.  Seems bombproof and heavy.  I keep one of those USAF pilot knives in my pack and can't see any need for something bigger.
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 11:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I've chatted with Ethan Becker a handful of times at SHOT and he's an awesome dude.  I actually EDC an Eskabar that he gifted me at the show.  But with that said, you can't go wrong with any of his knives in my opinion, they are all bomb proof
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've chatted with Ethan Becker a handful of times at SHOT and he's an awesome dude.  I actually EDC an Eskabar that he gifted me at the show.  But with that said, you can't go wrong with any of his knives in my opinion, they are all bomb proof
View Quote

That is always nice to hear about someone.  In 2006, I was talking to a guy who had to do some electrical work at the EOTECH factory.  He was an Iraqi vet and mentioned to someone at the factory that he used one of their sights in Iraq.  Before he left, the company president gave him an EOTECH as a welcome home gift.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top