Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2019 6:48:03 PM EDT
I seriously think fishing is severely underrated in the fall.  My home lake is slam full of threadfin shad, and when that spawn starts...its on. Anybody else ready for it? The boat is destroyed right now as far as tackle everywhere but ill work on that in the next few days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been so hot no not yet and I just got my bigger boat back from the shop.

I've still got a few small things to fix and maybe just maybe I can find some fall crappie and a few catfish.
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Perch bite is starting to pick up here in eastern SD.  Lots of guys targeting them right now.  Walleyes still aren't quite on the chow yet; water temps were starting to fall but now with flooding and afternoon air temps approaching 90 the past few days, any pattern we had going for walleyes has fallen apart.  
Can't wait till the water temps fall below 60, then it's game on for big walleyes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Doing alright here in MO

Link Posted: 10/31/2019 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Kings are spawned out now,steelhead are in,and  there's always brown trout around on the big pond
Muskies are chasing suckers on the inland lakes.
Walleye and pike are hitting in the river out back.

Plus it's waterfowl,  pheasant, and trapping season.
and horny deer are running around now.

I so damn confused about what to do
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I caught my first Musky on Tuesday, 36" or so, followed that up with a 28" northern pike.
My fishing buddy got a 17" walleye. Not too bad for a 2.5 hours.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Still waiting for cooler weather here in Florida. Kingfish should be passing thru and grouper moving closer to shore soon.
Link Posted: 11/2/2019 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Chadsc:
I seriously think fishing is severely underrated in the fall.  My home lake is slam full of threadfin shad, and when that spawn starts...its on. Anybody else ready for it? The boat is destroyed right now as far as tackle everywhere but ill work on that in the next few days.
View Quote
I fish on the santee cooper lakes and on the cooper and santee river. Fall is for sure the best time to find a wall hanger on the upper lake, but the shad spawn happens in the spring around emergent grass and other shallow cover.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top