Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2021 8:16:01 PM EDT
Has anyone used ace in the hole guide service in Texas? Looking at booking a hog and javelina hunt there next winter. Any information would be appreciated!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Free bump
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SideCarGT:
Free bump
View Quote

Thanks man!
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask them for a client list that you can call for references. That’s all I know to do. Or contact biologist here in Oklahoma on public land and hunt for free other than a license and lodging. We seen 43 the other day down on the Holmer Johnson management area. Plan one week to scout and place game cameras then a couple of weeks later hunt. Turkey season opens in a few weeks. Hunt and scout then come back to hunt pigs.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sparkyD:
Ask them for a client list that you can call for references. That’s all I know to do. Or contact biologist here in Oklahoma on public land and hunt for free other than a license and lodging. We seen 43 the other day down on the Holmer Johnson management area. Plan one week to scout and place game cameras then a couple of weeks later hunt. Turkey season opens in a few weeks. Hunt and scout then come back to hunt pigs.
View Quote

That is a great idea that I hadn’t thought of but..... I recently changed jobs and I’m about to have my first child so my time off for the next 10-12 months is going to be limited, I wouldn’t be able to pull that time off to scout and return for a hunt. Also I’m really interested in the javelina that Ace in the Hole advertises.
If they live up to what they advertise it’s really not a bad deal. 600 for three days and you can take two javelina and as many hogs as you want provided you take them with you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SoVa:

That is a great idea that I hadn’t thought of but..... I recently changed jobs and I’m about to have my first child so my time off for the next 10-12 months is going to be limited, I wouldn’t be able to pull that time off to scout and return for a hunt. Also I’m really interested in the javelina that Ace in the Hole advertises.
If they live up to what they advertise it’s really not a bad deal. 600 for three days and you can take two javelina and as many hogs as you want provided you take them with you.
View Quote

Never Know till you try $600 is a cheap vacation compared to a chick picked island vacation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top