Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2018 5:07:54 PM EDT
Anyone been playing in the contest this weekend?

I did a little S&P with the K2, earlier today.  Picked up a few stations, but no ATNO's.  Just the standard Caribbean/Central/South America stuff that I usually hear.  Can't really hear Europe, at all. I did get Alaska, which gives me WAS with the K2.  Not a big deal, and not even QRP since I usually run 10 watts.  Just a fun little challenge.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Worked 150 contacts, mostly to help my grid score and added about 26.  15 meters was open, I grabbed a few new ones on that band, but no ATNOs.  Highlight was Thailand late last night on 40m.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I dabbled in it this morning and this afternoon; 81 contacts.  40 was open to Asia this morning; 20 was open to EU in the morning and Japan in the afternoon here in the west.  No ATNOs, but had fun.  This was my first time participating in a CW contest (have done SSB a bunch of times).  I don't know code, but I'm glad CW Skimmer does!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top