Posted: 2/28/2020 9:13:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks particularly prone to damage.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I read through the web page, pretty slick. Whoda thunk something as simple as a propeller could be improved upon that much. Next- Planes, helicopters, subs etc...?
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty neat.  If it works out, kudos to the inventor.  Sometimes is seems like all the inventions have already been found.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
If the big money race teams pick it up then it is something.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
If this new design lethally scoops out chunks of flesh during a unfortunate but common manatee strike it will have a hard row to hoe down here where manatees have achieved a borderline fanatical protection status. We really don't need more slow, no go or idle speed only zones.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Send it to me!

Will bust it or my lower unit.

Every year i bust multiple props do to hitting logs/sticks and gravel/rocks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 10:30:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:
Send it to me!

Will bust it or my lower unit.

Every year i bust multiple props do to hitting logs/sticks and gravel/rocks.
View Quote
Looks promising from a commercial standpoint but it also looks delicate.

< -- Repairs rental boats in a rocky lake.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:31:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bmarshall1:
I read through the web page, pretty slick. Whoda thunk something as simple as a propeller could be improved upon that much. Next- Planes, helicopters, subs etc...?
View Quote

I see the main reason it works. Acts like a ducted fan, not allowing thrusted water to sling out at right angles...forces more water straight back with most of the prop wash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top