Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2020 7:39:18 PM EDT
I recently built a 300 blackout AR-15 for my wife. I was intending for it to be a deer rifle. So I was wondering how uses the 300 blk and what round do you use.

Also With the availability of ammo right now and my upcoming long range grendel build. I’m going to start reloading, so maybe your preferred load for deer.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
110gr Tac Tx 19.0 Lil Gun is my load.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Literally any expanding 110-125 grain 308 projectile will work. Just make sure its not fragment but expanding. Barnes, Lehigh, hornady, nosler, Sierra they all have something that'll work well. I personally like nosler E tips. 18-20 grains of h110/vvn110/300mp. It'll work.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
110gr Tac Tx 19.0 Lil Gun is my load.
View Quote

I've had good luck with both the 110 and the 120 grain Tac TX bullets, but don't have the powder charges handy.  Good accuracy for an all copper projectile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top