Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2019 6:28:26 AM EDT
Drumroll please..........

Lake Guntersville, with the expo and weigh-ins in Birmingham.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, I've been paying more attention to the FLW this year, it's more exciting to me. Thinking of taking a trip down to Arkansas  during the Forest Wood Cup to spectate and get shitfaced drunk with some family.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ydididothis:
Nice, I've been paying more attention to the FLW this year, it's more exciting to me. Thinking of taking a trip down to Arkansas  during the Forest Wood Cup to spectate and get shitfaced drunk with some family.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

FLW cup from the back deck this morning.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:11:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice!!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool, it was the venue some time in the '70s IIRC
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Guntersville is a very nice lake..............good fishing too.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Remember going to Birmingham back in '96 for the expo/weigh in.  Tournament was held on Lay Lake.  Might make the trip for this one.  My kids would enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top