Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2019 12:16:33 AM EDT
I want to be able to mount two deer heads onto a pedestal mount that I want to make out of an old hand hewn beam.

Do you think this swinging tv arm would work. It says it is rated for 44lbs or is there an actual one from the taxidermy industry that would work better.

Thanks

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Post pics when this is done.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I want to be able to mount two deer heads onto a pedestal mount that I want to make out of an old hand hewn beam.

Do you think this swinging tv arm would work. It says it is rated for 44lbs or is there an actual one from the taxidermy industry that would work better.

Thanks

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/81561/tv_mount_jpg-1061876.JPG
View Quote
Seems like it would work fine.  Weight shouldn't be a problem for a deer. Take some pictures when you are done.  :)
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@guns762
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys!

Will do on the pictures.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#6]
monoprice .com for a bigger tv bracket cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top