Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I found a freshly killed red fox with a beautiful pelt!

I found a not too freshly killed red fox with a beautiful pelt! i took the tail anyway...

found lots of turtles(usually stop and pick them up and drop them off near a nice stream or someplace...

haven't realy found much other cool stuff alongside the road, pulled some ok stuff dumpster diving but never anything really worth mentioning or bragging about...

K.
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found a freshly killed red fox with a beautiful pelt!

I found a not too freshly killed red fox with a beautiful pelt! i took the tail anyway...

found lots of turtles(usually stop and pick them up and drop them off near a nice stream or someplace...

haven't realy found much other cool stuff alongside the road, pulled some ok stuff dumpster diving but never anything really worth mentioning or bragging about...

K.

I can't even get in to the stuff I have fond dumpster diving best place to look is military barracks! Found a stick of C4 and B2 along with the clicker and blasting caps! But my Cpl took them away from me! Found on the side of the road gas mask ( Thanks Army)
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
This past May I picked up a Shimano Sienna RD on a St.Crox rod and a Chromica B  on Teramar rod about 3 miles from a boat launch I leaned it against a tree because I felt bad just taking it. I drove by the next day and they were still there so I said fuck it and took them.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I was out working last week.
We got to a intersection and someone had taken out a light pole.
On this corner is a gas station and other strip mall stores.
Off in the grass I see a mangled tool/work box.So I tell the guy I work with "Hey pull over for a second"
I jump out toss in the back of the truck(I can feel and hear stuff in it).
Get home pry off the lid(it was caved in on itself)Its got half a dozen road flares and some other break down road stuff in it
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#5]
early on a friend taught me to scavenge.  He easily has a few hundred bungee cords, and my collection is growing.  I haven't bought a bungee in ages.  I have a few nice wrenches, one axe and various screwdrivers.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone found my bushnell binos. ?  In KS?
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Found some nice red gas cans, limb pruner for trees (the saw blade on the end of the pole), lots of bungee cables, set of beat up jumper cables, decent Shimano fishing pole with reel, and a really nice wooden crate ( about 3x2x2ft) with a hinged top. I think I have found more but that is all I can think of at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Found a big  generator sitting half on/off the road. I stopped pulled it off the road and waited as I couldn't load it by myself , so I was sitting there on the side of the road for at least a half hour or more. This was a busy road and finally a guy in a dump truck stops and helps me load it. He asked "Did it fall out or did you find it?" I said found it to which he reply's " you lucky S.O.B."  Took it home and it fired right up. It was scraped up a bit . But it wasn't putting out power. Gave it to a buddy of mine and he got it fixed. Put up a "found" ad at the spot and never did get a call. That was quite a few years ago, before I started this prepping madness. Wish I would have kept it now.
Link Posted: 8/25/2009 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Found a backpack with a randell made knife and a stainless Colt 1991a1.

Turned it into police ,was taken in a house robbery ;

the rightful owner called me and offered  a reward,accepted a new kbar .

he was happy ,me too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2009 2:11:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife won't let me stop to get anything off the side of the road.

Thats where I found my wife
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Walmart shopping bag tonight in the parking lot.  Had a 50rd box of .308 win, 100-rd value pack of 12ga 7 1/2oz shot and 2x 200rd CCI .22lr.  Stuck around for 10 minute or so to see if anyone came back looking for their bag.  Maybe another prepper, if so sorry about your stuff. $50 in free ammo=score.  Too bad I don't have anything that fires .308; maybe this was a sign that I should by another rifle.  I don't think the wife will by it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Walmart shopping bag tonight in the parking lot.  Had a 50rd box of .308 win, 100-rd value pack of 12ga 7 1/2oz shot and 2x 200rd CCI .22lr.  Stuck around for 10 minute or so to see if anyone came back looking for their bag.  Maybe another prepper, if so sorry about your stuff. $50 in free ammo=score.  Too bad I don't have anything that fires .308; maybe this was a sign that I should by another rifle.  I don't think the wife will by it.

It's a trap

send the 308 to halfast for safe disposal
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Brand new timing light
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Found $6, then $5, a driver's license for a girl that worked at Hooters (took it to her, she had her outfit on and I recognized her as the only black girl that worked there), a brand new rain barrel, some tire cables, a gift card with $16 on it for a local store, an Agner wallet with credit cards etc that was stolen in the early 90s (took it to her husband), a cash register tray (no money left), a birth certificate and a TN drug prescription card in the same name from someone from Texas, etc, etc.

It wasn't the president's, was it?

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#15]
a birth certificate [/span][/span]

[span style='color: red;'][span style='color: orange;'][span style='font-style: italic;'][span style='font-weight: bold;']It wasn't the president's, was it?
[/span][/span][/span][/span]

didn't know they had birth certificates in Kenya, or was it Indonesia?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Got you all beat... I found 13673 orange cone shaped things and 1537 orange barrels just setting along the side the road,

TS
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Found a very large crowbar once and a SnapOn socket wrench handle. Not even a scuff mark on it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:23:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Money
various nuts & bolts & parts
Nice aluminum housed carpenters level
6v lantern
vise grips
socket screwdriver
padlocks
more junk than I can recall over the years...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#19]
two coolers with lids (I won't stop for a lidless cooler)
two jack mags
numerous tools
several tow straps
bungees
a refrigeration vacuum gauge
The wife and I saw a bill blowing down the road...it was a $20

Lost:
a new chair..somebody picked it up and followed us home WHEW!  we were young and broke
the crank handle to my pop-up

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:49:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I found a red OSHA 5 gallon gas can with maybe 3 gallons of gas in it once. Sitting right in the middle of a Cul de Sac. All these McMansions had Yard Crews do the grass. I bet old Pablo forgot to put it back in the truck after fueling up the lawnmower.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#21]
walking to work has benefits. a Dewalt mixing drill.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:31:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Money and an unopened box of rubbers.Toys,tool, but no bag of drug money. Best time to scavenge here is after high water along the creek bank.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:39:55 AM EDT
[#23]
I found a couple of the welders magnetic square/45 deg angle doodaddys today at an intersection, dont know what im gonna use them for yet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#24]
I got 4 sheets of good pressure-treated plywood that slid out of someone's truck/off their car roof before one of the hurricanes here.  With all the hyteria over the lines of people waiting hours for wood, this stuff was getting driven over at the intersection near my house until I stopped and loaded it up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#25]
On my job I travel alot of rural roads, I've found alot of hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, etc....my best was a full tool box in the weeds by the road, alot of Craftsman and MAC tools mixed in with chinese junk. A female employee gave me some kind of wooden handled military folding shovel she found, looks like some kinda euro sportsman guide surplus thing.  The co-workers are always finding tools, ladders, big levels, etc, but the best one goes to a guy who found a WW2 German helmet, go figure that one, only thing we could come up with was maybe someone was cleaning out grandpas place and it fell out of the truck, who knows.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#26]
My mother in-law went out for her morning paper once and found a perfectly good, partially naked blond girl down by the side of the street. She was passed out drunk, and thought to be dead at first.

Twenty years ago someone I worked with was riding in a Jeep with a friend one night and they came upon several cops on a twisting two lane road here in town. They had a motorcycle rider pulled over in a driveway and there were some cops walking around kicking the weeds along the road. Several thousand feet down the road they were approaching a slow driving oncoming cop with his spot light shining in the ditch on their side as he drove along. He was looking for something. Right as they passed him they both could see a duffle bag laying down the ditch, but looking back the cop didn't hit his brakes, so he missed it. The driver was kind of a maniac and told my friend that they were turning around and getting that duffle bag. Scared my friend to death, but the driver is just too wild to stop from doing something. Short version is that it was stuffed with pot. My friend bought a new Yamaha FZX with the $2200 down payment money from his portion.

There's another news story I read back in the 80s where a man went out to get his morning paper around dawn and found a dead man laying in his driveway, and it was inside city limits. The guy was wearing a parachute and had a carry bags pinned to him. The homeowner called the cops like ordinary people would. Turns out that the guy was flying a small plane at night when he realized he was being tailed by another plane (it was DEA). So he strapped on the duffle bag full of cocaine he was transporting, and bailed out. Nobody knows why he never pulled his chute. The plane crashed several states away.

Here's the news story––http://articles.latimes.com/1985-09-11/news/mn-7396_1_dead-cocaine-found

Seventy-seven lbs of coke. A couple of those pounds would've bought a lot of preps.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:Short version is that it was stuffed with pot. My friend bought a new Yamaha FZX with the $2200 down payment money from his portion.

Seventy-seven lbs of coke. A couple of those pounds would've bought a lot of preps.

So you're saying they kept the pot and sold it? Like drug dealers/felons? That seems really smart.

And you're also saying that you would keep cocaine if found in order to sell it and buy preps with the funds?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My mother in-law went out for her morning paper once and found a perfectly good, partially naked blond girl down by the side of the street. She was passed out drunk, and thought to be dead at first.

Twenty years ago someone I worked with was riding in a Jeep with a friend one night and they came upon several cops on a twisting two lane road here in town. They had a motorcycle rider pulled over in a driveway and there were some cops walking around kicking the weeds along the road. Several thousand feet down the road they were approaching a slow driving oncoming cop with his spot light shining in the ditch on their side as he drove along. He was looking for something. Right as they passed him they both could see a duffle bag laying down the ditch, but looking back the cop didn't hit his brakes, so he missed it. The driver was kind of a maniac and told my friend that they were turning around and getting that duffle bag. Scared my friend to death, but the driver is just too wild to stop from doing something. Short version is that it was stuffed with pot. My friend  bought a newYamaha FZX with the $2200 down payment money from his portion.

There's another news story I read back in the 80s where a man went out to get his morning paper around dawn and found a dead man laying in his driveway, and it was inside city limits. The guy was wearing a parachute and had a carry bags pinned to him. The homeowner called the cops like ordinary people would. Turns out that the guy was flying a small plane at night when he realized he was being tailed by another plane (it was DEA). So he strapped on the duffle bag full of cocaine he was transporting, and bailed out. Nobody knows why he never pulled his chute. The plane crashed several states away.

Here's the news story––http://articles.latimes.com/1985-09-11/news/mn-7396_1_dead-cocaine-found

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

*Take out GD-bat**

You sir, are a class act.

We propose in this forum people be RESPONSIBLE for themselves. Instead, you TWICE seem to advocate the usage of narcotic distribution to further your preparations.

Even if I am misunderstanding you, are have indirectly "condoned" this sort of behavior by calling this person your "friend" after he committed multiple felonies by selling drugs. In fact, drugs the police were trying to FIND for their investigation. Good job! Way to be an awesome citizen!

If someone close to ME told me a story, at the very worst I would be reporting them. At the very best, I would never speak to them again...

You have NO Idea the back story behind those drugs and how major an investigation it could have tied into. Drugs relate to organized crime, vice, violence and property crimes. I SEE IT EVERY DAY and have to work my ASS off to fight dope-fucks from taking over. Nothing pisses me off more than the "It's just pot... Laissez-faire Attitude"––-you have encouraged in your post.

Disgusting.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:Short version is that it was stuffed with pot. My friend bought a new Yamaha FZX with the $2200 down payment money from his portion.

So you're saying they kept the pot and sold it? Like drug dealers/felons? That seems really smart.

And you're also saying that you would keep cocaine if found in order to sell it and buy preps with the funds?

That's the story I was told. And I could care less who uses drugs.

Keeping and selling cocaine? It's called humor, check into it Francis. EDIT: I bet there are felons reading this post right now, as in people that have altered their weapons or own weapons that they shouldn't.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twenty years ago someone I worked with was riding in a Jeep with a friend one night and they came upon several cops on a twisting two lane road here in town. They had a motorcycle rider pulled over in a driveway and there were some cops walking around kicking the weeds along the road. Several thousand feet down the road they were approaching a slow driving oncoming cop with his spot light shining in the ditch on their side as he drove along. He was looking for something. Right as they passed him they both could see a duffle bag laying down the ditch, but looking back the cop didn't hit his brakes, so he missed it. The driver was kind of a maniac and told my friend that they were turning around and getting that duffle bag. Scared my friend to death, but the driver is just too wild to stop from doing something. Short version is that it was stuffed with pot. My friend  bought a newYamaha FZX with the $2200 down payment money from his portion.

*Take out GD-bat**

We propose in this forum people be RESPONSIBLE for themselves. Instead, you TWICE seem to advocate the usage of narcotic distribution to further your preparations.

Even if I am misunderstanding you, are have indirectly "condoned" this sort of behavior by calling this person your "friend" after he committed multiple felonies by selling drugs. In fact, drugs the police were trying to FIND for their investigation. Good job! Way to be an awesome citizen!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:defnAWxb3xggpM:http://www.speakingofsegues.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/big_douch_bag.jpg

If someone close to ME told me a story, at the very worst I would be reporting them. At the very best, I would never speak to them again...

You have NO Idea the back story behind those drugs and how major an investigation it could have tied into. Drugs relate to organized crime, vice, violence and property crimes. I SEE IT EVERY DAY and have to work my ASS off to fight dope-fucks from taking over. Nothing pisses me off more than the "It's just pot... Laissez-faire Attitude"––-you have encouraged in your post.

Disgusting.

Yeah, a perfectly good white girl was thrown right out of the car, I guess. :pound:
So are you one of the gubmint check types that work for the taxpayers? You don't know who or what I am. I would never be such a pest that would presume anything about you, so don't pretend that you know anything about me. I DO know all about the police corruption since my ex-room mate was with the sheriff's dept and my grandfather worked Vice in Detroit. I also know about Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the Good Ole Boy roundup in Benton TN where federal officers used to party every year celebrating racism.
It's just pot, get over it. Tell me how the War on Drugs has won anything other than taking our money to fund government? The government has made the drug dealers everything that they are. How am I wrong? The gov also is found all the time with stashes of drugs coming from around the country.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Take out GD-bat**

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:defnAWxb3xggpM:http://www.speakingofsegues.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/big_douch_bag.jpg

Disgusting.

Yeah, a perfectly good white girl was thrown right out of the car, I guess. :pound:
So are you one of the gubmint check types that work for the taxpayers? You don't know who or what I am. I would never be such a pest that would presume anything about you, so don't pretend that you know anything about me. I DO know all about the police corruption since my ex-room mate was with the sheriff's dept and my grandfather worked Vice in Detroit. I also know about Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the Good Ole Boy roundup in Benton TN where federal officers used to party every year celebrating racism.
It's just pot, get over it. Tell me how the War on Drugs has won anything other than taking our money to fund government? The government has made the drug dealers everything that they are. How am I wrong? The gov also is found all the time with stashes of drugs coming from around the country.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I dont have to presume anything. You spelled out your attitude in your post... TWICE... not just once. TWICE you suggested and condoned the sale of illegal drugs to fund your preps. Furthermore, in the last post you stated, "And I could care less who uses drugs. "...
Please come down here to the hood, and live, work, and breathe next to these junkies/crackheads/dope dealers... You'd start caring PRETTY QUICK if you had to live in a drug and crime infested neighborhood. I guarantee it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Alright guys, lets get back on topic before this gets locked.

I was running the other day and found some floating croakies. Not much, but it was something...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#33]
This one has a real problem with "illegal" drugs but not alcohol? That says a lot.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Take out GD-bat**

Disgusting.

http://humanities.byu.edu/ELC/student/idioms/idioms/images/hit_nail_on_head.jpg

I dont have to presume anything. You spelled out your attitude in your post... TWICE... not just once. TWICE you suggested and condoned the sale of illegal drugs to fund your preps. Furthermore, in the last post you stated, "And I could care less who uses drugs. "...
Please come down here to the hood, and live, work, and breathe next to these junkies/crackheads/dope dealers... You'd start caring PRETTY QUICK if you had to live in a drug and crime infested neighborhood. I guarantee it.

I'm sure you've never heard the saying: Hate the "do", and not the "who". Ponder it and learn about compassion. That old friend of mine is a good guy, and I call him a friend even though I've seen him once in 15  yrs. He has had his troubles with substance abuse twice in his life (once as a teen and once with this Jeep driver). He married his high school sweetheart, a cheerleader. After 7 yrs of marriage she dumped him, moved out and got knocked up right away by who knows who. So in his mid 20s it crushed him and he started self medicating. People go through a terrible time when they get divorced, and so did he. He came out of it alright. He wasn't wanting to go after the pot, but that other guy would've probably whacked him in the face and taken him anyway. He was and is still trouble I bet. My friend/ex-landlord is married with kids now. Good guy.

And dearest super-genius, (1) Post a quote where I said I would sell cocaine to buy preps. I'll bet you a bail of cotton you will fail at that too. (2) Crack isn't pot. Check your history for what pot is. Learn what alcohol abuse does to people and what pot doesn't do to people. (3)I lived in the 'hood, if Detroit is approved by your uncompassionate demeanor. So you're presuming has proven you dead wrong. I bet you're used to it.

And I will correct myself. I couldn't care less who uses drugs as long as they don't steal or harm other people. You have the right to "pursue happiness", and that implies the right to pursue unhappiness. If THE END comes for society and you should find a bag of pot, make sure that you find a law enforcement officer to turn it over to. I was wrong about my MIL finding the passed out drunk girl. It was my wife and FIL as they went to work one morning. She wasn't using illegal drugs. She was using one of the worst legal drugs out there. It's called alcohol.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This one has a real problem with "illegal" drugs but not alcohol? That says a lot.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Take out GD-bat**

Disgusting.

http://humanities.byu.edu/ELC/student/idioms/idioms/images/hit_nail_on_head.jpg

I'm sure you've never heard the saying: Hate the "do", and not the "who". Ponder it and learn about compassion. That old friend of mine is a good guy, and I call him a friend even though I've seen him once in 15  yrs. He has had his troubles with substance abuse twice in his life (once as a teen and once with this Jeep driver). He married his high school sweetheart, a cheerleader. After 7 yrs of marriage she dumped him, moved out and got knocked up right away by who knows who. So in his mid 20s it crushed him and he started self medicating. People go through a terrible time when they get divorced, and so did he. He came out of it alright. He wasn't wanting to go after the pot, but that other guy would've probably whacked him in the face and taken him anyway. He was and is still trouble I bet. My friend/ex-landlord is married with kids now. Good guy.

And dearest super-genius, (1) Post a quote where I said I would sell cocaine to buy preps. I'll bet you a bail of cotton you will fail at that too. (2) Crack isn't pot. Check your history for what pot is. Learn what alcohol abuse does to people and what pot doesn't do to people. (3)I lived in the 'hood, if Detroit is approved by your uncompassionate demeanor. So you're presuming has proven you dead wrong. I bet you're used to it.

And I will correct myself. I couldn't care less who uses drugs as long as they don't steal or harm other people. You have the right to "pursue happiness", and that implies the right to pursue unhappiness. If THE END comes for society and you should find a bag of pot, make sure that you find a law enforcement officer to turn it over to. I was wrong about my MIL finding the passed out drunk girl. It was my wife and FIL as they went to work one morning. She wasn't using illegal drugs. She was using one of the worst legal drugs out there. It's called alcohol.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

I'm thrilled you can call a drug dealer a friend. I dont care about his life troubles. We've ALL got people with troubles. Some choose to sell drugs, others choose to NOT. Some choose to turn a blind eye and call people who participate in those things friends. I do not. I care when people sell dope to fund a friggin MOTORCYCLE... and then in your next paragraph you talk about how much preps you could buy with pounds of cocaine... It does not take a rocket scientist to read between the lines that you are condoning (through calling said dope-dealer a friend still AND suggesting the amount of preps you can buy with lbs of coke).

You are basically saying this when you came into the thread:

Me and my kind, will follow a different set of laws, ethics and morals during our prep-plans. And furthermore, I find it disgusting anyone who suggests such things in this kind of forum where we are supposedly suggesting personal responsibility and the "high road" pre-, during, and -post SHTF.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

*Take out GD-bat**

Notice your own words here. First you threaten me with a bat like a typical criminal, hypocrite thug. That's actually funny because it's obvious that you're a punk. But secondly you even admit here that THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I DID ANY SUCH THING. Otherwise you wouldn't have said "seem to advocate". And what are my preps? Have you some proof of any of my preps? Perhaps I'm speaking about the dead chutist. Perhaps I'm speaking of the neighbor that found him. How am I related in the matter in anyway? You're a pretty messed up person. Take advantage of your taxpayer provided counseling.
I'm thrilled you can call a drug dealer a friend. I dont care about his life troubles. We've ALL got people with troubles. Some choose to sell drugs, others choose to NOT. Some choose to turn a blind eye and call people who participate in those things friends. I do not. I care when people sell dope to fund a friggin MOTORCYCLE... and then in your next paragraph you talk about how much preps you could buy with pounds of cocaine... It does not take a rocket scientist to read between the lines that you are condoning (through calling said dope-dealer a friend still AND suggesting the amount of preps you can buy with lbs of coke).
View Quote

You sir, are a lying sack of shti and you keep proving it by repeated lying. You must be some wannabee cop because you're doing the typical tactics of puking your excrement as if it was someone else's words. You should seek some help for that cop chip on your shoulder. You're the type of corrupt personality that the rest of the world has to keep beating down.

You are basically saying this when you came into the thread:
View Quote

"Basically" you're lying. Because there is no quote of me saying so, but you're proving your corrupt nature in JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS. Anybody on the planet can see that I relayed a story that was told to me. A story that wasn't told by the party it's about either. Your family tree must be a wreath. What kind of evidence do you call a story told second hand. Your acumen won't let you admit what it's called will it?
Ask me about my room mate from the sheriff's dept and the stories he told of the corruption of values in the police force. Ask me about his captain that was his bookie Ask me about the coked up cops that he witnessed being let go just because they were cops. Ask me about our other room mates girlfriend that was killed in a sheriff's patrol car that was being driven by a drunk deputy. Ask me about our sheriff that made county contracts with a convicted drug dealer for parking helicopters on his property because he was his neighbor. You and your kind are the problem. Ask me about the cops that are continually found planting evidence on innocent people. You're worth is evidenced in the fruits of your labor. To your kind, worth is found in creating more criminals from ordinary people.
The problem with you is you are willing to publicly lie in order to ATTEMPT to make yourself feel superior. In reality you show how low you're willing to crawl.

Me and my kind, will follow a different set of laws, ethics and morals during our prep-plans. And furthermore, I find it disgusting anyone who suggests such things in this kind of forum where we are supposedly suggesting personal responsibility and the "high road" pre-, during, and -post SHTF.
View Quote

Where were you when the President you saluted was one convicted of drunk driving and guilty of being a cocaine user?
Where were you when his next in line was proven to be a two time convicted drunk driver? Being a hypocrite.
STILL NO QUOTES HUH? IOW, you are admitting to be FOS and back up your false claims. It's OK. It was already obvious that you're just another big mouth on the internet threathening someone with a bat.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Now for the people on the forum that aren't unstable (those that don't threaten other forum members with a bat), I think my old landlord took a huge risk in going along with the sale of the duffle bag of dope. That's the first statement I've made about the act. I don't condemn the person, just the action. Hate the "do, not the "who". And just like you I'm assuming it's a true story as told to me second hand. For those that CAN follow along, it's a thread about items found on the side of the road. And it's just one story. The fact that drugs are so much more prevalent today than they have ever been is proof that there is no intention (or at least ability) of the government to stop the spread.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Take this shit to GD or Politics&Activism.  I like this thread, PLEASE DON'T HIJACK IT.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#38]
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

This will be my final response to your original thread post. Your responses are deteriorating.

1. You are the one that came to a survival forum talking about your friend who found drugs (evidence you claimed was being sought in a police investigation) and then sold them for a profit to purchase a motorcycle.  You further claimed he is still a friend. Webster's dictionary defines friend as, "     * Main Entry: 1friend
1 a : one attached to another by affection or esteem

I choose to have affection and hold people in high esteem who do not profit from selling drugs.

2. You are the one who wrote "Seventy-seven lbs of coke. A couple of those pounds would've bought a lot of preps."

3. The original thread is about people finding things on the side of the road in reference to survival preparations. The Original Post references a found, road-rashed mini-maglite and then you wrote, "Seventy-seven lbs of coke. A couple of those pounds would've bought a lot of preps."

My response is the same as before. I find it disgusting. This is a survival forum where I have regularly found useful information. When I see someone like yourself come along and post about finding drugs and selling them for profit or preps: My two-fold reaction is the same: Annoyance that someone would suggest such a thing... and relief... ... sweet relief knowing I will always have a job locking up people involved in the drug trade.

Good day. End of any further responses to you.

––––––––––––––––––––––––-

To the original poster: Sorry for the hijack.
My uncle "found" a refrigerator at 65 mph on the highway. He couldn't get it home though because it embedded itself in his hood/cab.
I find lug nuts all of the time on highways. I really wonder how many cars are out there traveling around with missing lug nuts and hope they check their tires once in a while. I've seen a tire come off a ford escape in motion before, and I am pretty sure a new front end was in order.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:36:05 PM EDT
[#39]
This is so farking stupid, just drop it already. Some people can screw up a wet-dream.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Rodney King voice: Can't we all just....get along?

Post #556
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:08:15 PM EDT
[#41]
found a body, harvested it for organs, bought #10 cans of wheat

actually, I went to Bourbon tasting tonight featuring most of the best distillers in KY.  I took it easy, but my buddy took advantage of the 'free' booze.  About halfway home we pulled over so he wouldn't ruin my interior and I saw a cooler about 30 feet in front of the car.  Checked it out, but nothing good was in there.  He found a dime(money, not pot) and an axe handle...which he threw at me(he missed and I brought it home).
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

This will be my final response to your original thread post. Your responses are deteriorating.

1. You are the one that came to a survival forum talking about your friend who found drugs (evidence you claimed was being sought in a police investigation) and then sold them for a profit to purchase a motorcycle.  You further claimed he is still a friend. Webster's dictionary defines friend as, "     * Main Entry: 1friend
1 a : one attached to another by affection or esteem

I call just about anybody that I have ever known a friend. The guy is called my friend because I knew him and I liked him. So yes, that's esteem. I could've more accurately called him an acquaintance (or landlord), whereas you would've gone on another fake diatribe making assumptions about my acquaintances. I liked him just fine, so I call him friend. The fact that he got over on the police for something that shouldn't be a crime at all makes it a good story. I don't care whom smokes pot.

I choose to have affection and hold people in high esteem who do not profit from selling drugs.

Like your President?

2. You are the one who wrote "Seventy-seven lbs of coke. A couple of those pounds would've bought a lot of preps."

3. The original thread is about people finding things on the side of the road in reference to survival preparations. The Original Post references a found, road-rashed mini-maglite and then you wrote, "Seventy-seven lbs of coke. A couple of those pounds would've bought a lot of preps."

Inserting a LITTLE truth into a post does not make you legit. Nowhere does it say anything about me or what my intentions would be. So I'll clarify. If any of you find a dead man in your driveway and he has 77 lbs of coke, weapons, a bulletproof vest. A couple of those lbs would buy a lot of preps. Can you tell me how that is inaccurate? It will buy a lot of preps. Oh, you are angry because you think someone other than cops might benefit from the drugs.
My response is the same as before. I find it disgusting. This is a survival forum where I have regularly found useful information. When I see someone like yourself come along and post about finding drugs and selling them for profit or preps: My two-fold reaction is the same: Annoyance that someone would suggest such a thing... and relief... ... sweet relief knowing I will always have a job locking up people involved in the drug trade.

Good day. End of any further responses to you.

––––––––––––––––––––––––-

I don't hear an apology, Mr Classless. What happened to your bat tough guy? You're the crook threatening me for telling a story and you call me a crook? typical cop. This is the Survival Forum where you have added nothing that I've ever witnessed.
This is more attempts to justify your criminal thug mentality and behavior. I suggest you quit you job and find something you're character is better suited to. Before the last post I made no comment on ethics of his actions. You never even asked my opinion, which is typical thug behavior.
If you're a cop, you profit from people selling drugs when your dept confiscates and sells property. You are as dependent on the drug purchasers as they are on the drugs. That's the truth you live in fear of.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:38:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:...

Can you just drop it already? You've turned a perfectly good thread into a pile of s**t with this. There is no way that you can justify yourself condoning the sale of illegal drugs so give it up already.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Locked for personal attacks. I'll sort this one out later.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top