Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Frugal's site has been gone for years. The current owner isn't Frugal Squirrel.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Frugal's is up and running as normal now.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I like Frugals, and have been visiting there for many years.  I was there long before John M. bought it.

There are some very good folks there, and like me, a number also post here.  

If y'all don't like the religious aspect of that site, just don't hang in the "Christian Fellowship" area.  There is just too much good info on the forum to disregard it, based on your religious beliefs.  Most of us are not Mormons either,  but we follow their guidelines on prepping, right?

I'll say one thing, the level of maturity there is vastly greater than it is on ARFCOM.  

+1,000,000,000,000 Yen!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have learned a lot at Frugals over the years. Glad to see this was just a temporary shutdown.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top