FOr those looking for help with the Pmags in 308 for their 901s. maybe we can talk about it in this thread,? If guys need them bad or just cant find any, post in this thread and maybe some of us can help you out
VA_Gunnut has said we can go ahead with this after the idea came up in another thread. So we can go ahead and start one and see how it goes, so lets be really careful and not break any rules
obviously it has to be stuff given away for free, adn who ever gets something needs to pass along something they dont need.
Im sure if someone gives you something and it turns up on the EE as "real colt take off parts" then the generous person is going to turn into a real pissed off guy, so none of that. after VA posts with his rules for us to follow. I think we should discuss whatever rules we want to follow and set some model about who you want to give too and trust, I know no one wants to give away something to some troll who will just turn around and sell them to some sucker cause they say colt. so lets try to help each other out adn help out our new younger and poorer colt fans and lets keep it following whatever rules VA_gunnut says to follow
I am thinking a few things
1. post something you may need or have been looking for
2. offer up something you dont need for free, ok to ask for shipping?? up to you
3. if you get something for free, you need to offer up something to keep it going.
4. maybe we can use the person EE feedback to see if they are a good guy? not sure, but tis a suggestion if you are giving away something kinda rare or pricey??? up to you guys
5. are we gong to do just colt stuff? or anything?
6. any colt part, handgun or rifle and other items, hats, shirts, pins etc
NO not sure if you can leave feedback in the EE for this kinda thing or not, hopefully someone knows or site staff can asnwer
not sure about retro parts, maybe the retro guys would get mad if they missed out, but I tihnk its okay as long as staff says its no harm
any suggestions guys feel free to add.
Here are THE RULES per Staff, additional rules we decide will be below VA_gunnuts rules later
1. No WTS/WTT/WTB ads no matter what. If this can't be followed the thread will be locked down.
2. We will run this on the honor system. If you have any problems from this, post about it in this thread only. EE Feedback is for the EE.
3. If someone violates the honor system here by putting the items up for sale, didn't pass along an item as promised, then they will be sanctioned. At the very least banned from the Colt Forum.
4. If this thread causes me to much grief I will lock it down, so everyone behave.
5. Additions or changes to the rules can/will occur if/when they are needed.
6. If all else fails, I will fall back to the "because I said so!" rule.