Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2021 3:46:09 PM EDT
Gov. Meemah signed it, night hunting for yotes and pigs now legal in AL  starting in July....

I live in a very rural yote heavy area, several packs.  They are very difficult to catch even a glimpse of in the daytime but love mocking me at night.

Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Gov. Meemah signed it, night hunting for yotes and pigs now legal in AL  starting in July....

I live in a very rural yote heavy area, several packs.  They are very difficult to catch even a glimpse of in the daytime but love mocking me at night.

View Quote

I got a buddy that has deals on thermals... I think business is about to ramp up for him.  Real small guy out of Florence area.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmmmm, I thought it was already legal.
View Quote

Previously, only for racoons with rimfire ammo in that season.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#5]
It was only “legal” if you had a landowner who had a permit issued to him. He then had to add you to it and the NV/thermal etc. had to be specifically listed as legal in the permit. Now anyone can do it on private or leased lands with the nighttime season license. NV/thermal/lights are legal during that season.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Season ends the 1st day of November 2021. Next season will begin February 11th , 2022 and will run until November 1st 2022. It avoids gun deer season. It’s a new season this year just passed through legislative act, this first season begins “mid season “ so to speak. July 1st is the soonest that the season could begin due to the language of the bill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top