Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2018 7:56:56 PM EDT
I have lived all over the country, spent  most of my life in New Yuk... when Andrew Cumhole got elected it was because  gun owners did not vote...  and when he passed the NYS "safe act" it was because gun owners refused to think it could affect them...   I have been in SC almost 3 years now and love the way things are  here... but with all the libtards moving here I am worried.  Most of the talk I hear from the locals is almost the same complacent shit I heard in new yuk... and if the conservative side does not get out to vote thinking they are safe  is when things go down hill.  please get out and vote... no excuses!  I have really  aclimated to my new home  and would really hate to see it turn..........left
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
You would be surprised at how many country folk are just ingrained with the "Vote Democrat" gene. It goes all the way back to the Great Depression.

The whole gamut everywhere from inbred redneck to educated professionals.

I have personally known people that are racist to the extreme of outright saying they hate black people proudly tell me that they voted for Obama.  Can't agree with the reasoning that they might not have voted for him, but they sure had a lot more reasons to either vote some other way or not show up.

SC votes a LOT more evenly Dem/Rep than you would think just because of folks like that.

Don't make it right or wrong, but is how it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top