Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2022 3:50:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah right lol. He's not law enforcement anything. Guy is delusional and childish.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#2]
You're going to be really obviously disappointed when he wins.  Ignore your Trump train bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Bull shit.

You're on a gun forum, complaining about someone who had a defensive firearm ready when shots were fired on his block.

Just be honest and say it's because he's gone full anti - I can respect that.

As for the trump train bullshit - the only reason there is even a race of any sort is that a NJ talking head embraced Trumpism and is trying to get into office.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, thank you.  We're seeing much closer to eye to eye.

For the record, I've been stopped with improperly stored long guns in bloody Massachusetts.  This is a 'serious' offense, and I wasn't anyone important [nor am I particularly now].

Officer verified my liicenses, registration, shrugged at the rifles and essentially said 'at least throw a blanket over them next time, buddy.  Drive off.'
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top