Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2020 12:21:02 AM EDT
anybody here a member or vetted member of the III% orignal?  We are making a comeback sense last summer.  there are 7 zones, and each zone has meetings.
We are in need of members in all of the zones.  MN has a few groups that call themselves Three Percenters, but there is only on Original group.  we are a nat'l organization.
comments about the group?  pm me if for questions also.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 1:25:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#5]
His name was traprmike
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like more info of this 3% club he speaks of.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#7]
opps.. i was away for a while.
anyway. the new III%'er- Original started up last summer  in MN. seems there was issues with the last groups philosophy and actions.  

there is quite a large group in the TC area, and the outer areas are growing also.  Right now there are about 200 potential members yet to be vetted. we only have 7 vetting officers in the state. takes a little while to get these done.  

Here is our email address if you wish to contact one of the state officers.

[email protected]  

some of our members were at the rallies at the capital last summer and the governor's mansion past few weeks to counter the BLM/Antifa people.  we support the constitution, family, and law enforcement.  

We hold in person and video training meeting once a month. cover topics such as first aid, winter survival, basic woodland survival (think bushcraft stuff), we qualified with handgun and rifle per nat'l SOP, Radio communications, planning on what one of the leaders calls an FTX, I call  it a 2 night 2 day camp out practicing compass, firestarting, and who knows what else, still in the planning stages.   Right now we are getting everyone Tier I certified.  that's mostly basic stuff.

we have 2 secure web boards that we use to disseminate information and training locations/plans.

lots of fellowship and training.  wives and g/f are members also here.

we are in need of patriots in the greater MN area.

long live the republic.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#9]
It would be nice to know that this isn't part of an operation ran by the feds. I don't know how you'd prove that it isn't.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:21:22 AM EDT
[#10]
https://www.thethreepercenters.org/by-lawsThree Percenter's Homepage link to their by laws. lots of information in there.  

we are not run by the .gov  we support the USA and the constitution.   members include .mil, retired officers, and other concerned citizens.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:31:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.thethreepercenters.org/by-lawsThree Percenter's Homepage link to their by laws. lots of information in there.  

we are not run by the .gov  we support the USA and the constitution.   members include .mil, retired officers, and other concerned citizens.
View Quote

What zone are you?
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

My post above is somewhat rhetorical. I'm on board with what I think you are. I just worry that this is all just some feds trying to roll up some gullible neckbeards. I know that I'm not  the only one who thinks that. At some point someone has to take a chance. This might be that time.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 2:02:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#14]
zone 7, the most active zone in the state. as far as training, and going to rallies at the capital and governers house in st paul.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:40:02 AM EDT
[#16]
In MN, we started to form last summer. we held 3 monthly meeting. long about October the Nat'l recognized MN as having a III% organization. the state was vetted at that time.  We are new to MN, again.

The three percenters are a "second responder" to events also.  That means we can go help during flooding, tornados, and other natural disasters in the area.  help clean up, transport victims.  and do it with the nat'l leadership blessings.  we are looking at getting tshirts or sweatshirts with the logo on to identify ourselves as  members.  

One of our mantras is, Family, community, state, and county. to help out and protect.

So to answer your question, we are new, but the potential is there to do many civic type events.   It's been talked about also to  talk to grade school kids about the constitution. but this covid hit and put a kabosh on any school interaction.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:20:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It would be nice to know that this isn't part of an operation ran by the feds. I don't know how you'd prove that it isn't.
View Quote

Seeing how the Fed is "all over" Wisconsin working the inter State training connections i agree with your sentiment.

https://www.wpr.org/accused-michigan-terrorists-have-ties-extremist-group-active-wisconsin

They let potatoes in that never took an oath,  that's all i got to say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top