Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 10:23:20 AM EDT
Can anyone give a status on Canadian ranges? Thought i might head out there soon, but i know a few ranges have shut down statewide. Also, what has been going on at OKCGC? Is it still going strong or have things slowed down a lot?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I know it's still in business but have not been since the 2 management changes.
They have a Facebook presence, and you can always call for hours, etc.
There are some  posts on another Shooters from Oklahoma site that detail some of the changes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Tricity is still up and going. I was there yesterday testing groups and barrel torque.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anybody know if the renovation of the Olkmulgee public hunting area range been completed?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Canadian is still in operation.  Not the same since Harry left.  The guy at the desk acts like a drill sergeant.  I listened to him for a few minutes and left.  

Henry's is open most of the time.  I always call before going to make sure they are open.  

OKCGC is still open.  Entry gate locations have changed if you haven't been there in a couple of years.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#5]
So Henry's has re opened?

Nevermind, I see they've re opened with new owners as OKC Tactical, with what appears to be a emphasis on training.
Good news to the range users (probably).
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 12:17:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Canadian is still in operation.  Not the same since Harry left.  The guy at the desk acts like a drill sergeant.  I listened to him for a few minutes and left.  

Henry's is open most of the time.  I always call before going to make sure they are open.  

OKCGC is still open.  Entry gate locations have changed if you haven't been there in a couple of years.
View Quote
OKCGC is also private.   Members only.  We are allowed to bring guests up to five times a year each.

However most matches are open to the public, non members usually pay a bit higher fee, like $15 instead of $10.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OKCGC is also private.   Members only.  We are allowed to bring guests up to five times a year each.

However most matches are open to the public, non members usually pay a bit higher fee, like $15 instead of $10.
View Quote

The wife and i joined. Neat place and i'm sure i'll stick around a while. Have yet to try the carbine course with varied range targets, but i will get around to it soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top