Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 2/18/2022 10:58:18 AM EDT
Yeah, this is random.

I'm wondering if someone has a line on good root beer lollipops in or near Logan.  

I'm driving in through Ogden/Brigham City, staying in Paradise, and going back and forth from there up to Hyde Park.  So somewhere thereabouts would be fantastic.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Well ... dang.  I thought for sure someone had a favorite candy store who made 'em.

I've been told one of the other residents at the assisted living home where Ma is really likes them.  I bring pickled beets for one resident who grew up on a farm (mine remind her of her mom's), so I figured, why not lollipops too.

Having some familiarity with powdered drink mixes in #10 cans, I thought maybe the Mormons had a thing for sugar and that the candy stores here were the inspiration for Willy Wonka.     I can get the lollipops at home and bring them next time.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top