Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2021 10:48:17 PM EDT
so I will be picking up my son in Vegas. what's the low hassle way to do that ? at slc airport they have a car waiting area so when they pick up their bags they walk to the curb and you drive up and get them and go. how does it work at Vegas?
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Easiest and cheapest way is the passenger pickup lanes. Have him get his bags and text you as he is coming out. He will go towards the taxi area and cross the little sky bridge. You can pick him up there, but security is crazy about waiting, don't expect to get more than a few minutes. Other option is to park in short term parking which is just past the passenger pickup, but you will have to pay.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
make sure you go to the correct Terminal, T1  or T3.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 1:00:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Short term parking is free for the first 15 mins....I personally like to people watch a bit so I get out and meet my guests after they get off the plane after security...it costs a couple bucks but it's worth it for the entertainment
View Quote

This is what I usually do. Watching people at the airport can be hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Use the Cell Phone Lot .  It's free.  Just park and wait for him to text/call then drive on up and pick him up.  Quick and easy.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#6]
thank you very much ??
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#7]
When they come out to be picked up everyone tends to bunch up near the entrance to the pickup, it's much easier to have them walk to one of the higher numbered columns as there are far fewer cars and people.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 12:11:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Later in the day I'll have whoever I'm picking up go to the departures area since it is a little less congested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top