Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2022 10:02:28 AM EDT
went to vote this morning and was handed a felt tip pen. filled out my ballot, ran it thru the machine and the ink smudged as it was being read. asked did I want to let it be adjudicated or spoiled. spoiled and this time I fanned the paper to make sure it was dry. is this one of the ways they're going to cheat this time? how fucking difficult is it to just give everyone ball point pens that dry quick and don't smudge?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Wife and I went to our polling place and checked in via computer, was then told printer to print ballots is not working....printer tech has been called. 45 minutes later, no printer tech. Went to next nearest polling place, checked in via computer and was told we were already in the system, as in we already voted. Explained the situation, but had to be given provisional ballots. I have no faith in this system.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw your post, so I brought my own pen.  Wasn’t needed though, they had ball point pens available.

I had to bite my tongue, I had my kids with me and all the poll workers were joking about them being too young to vote.  I almost said “I thought that just means you give them a democrat ballot”, but decided not to horrify any old people today.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Friend in Mesa went to vote.
Nothing but felt markers at every station.

The Swamp doesn't even hide the fraud anymore.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
See my post above. Wife's provisional ballot was rejected. 3rd world countries have a better system, this system is fucked!
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
See my post above. Wife's provisional ballot was rejected. 3rd world countries have a better system, this system is fucked!
View Quote
It's fucked, deliberately.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maricopa Co still using Dominion too from what I understand.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes.

Just like the logo shows,  Red ballot in, Blue votes out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I escaped from work and just slid in under the wire to vote.

Polling place on Lower Buckeye and 31st Ave had a cup of felt markers in easy reach.
And a wrapped up bundle of black pens out of reach.
You had to ask for one.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

"Changing the Way People Vote"

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I don’t get it…. If everyone is using felt pens… doesn’t that mean the other party would have “corrupt” voting?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't get it . If everyone is using felt pens  doesn't that mean the other party would have "corrupt" voting?
View Quote
Your other party, is the Uniparty.

Globetrotters (D) VS Washington Generals (R)
The WG always throws the game to the G, while the clueless Referees (FBI) never sees the Globetrotters blatant cheating.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife and I voted this morning. Both stations (her booth and mine) had felt pens. Brought my own black ball point.

Bad feeling about November.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My wife and I voted this morning. Both stations (her booth and mine) had felt pens. Brought my own black ball point.

View Quote

Did you get ballots? If you did, you're doing better than me and the Mrs.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:08:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Buck up!

I have a great feeling about November.
Meat prices are about to spike another +10% before the end of the year.

Low information voters have spent the last century voting for free shit.

Now that the bill is coming due, they will throw stupid amounts of hate at the liberals.

Nobody likes going from owning toys to owning nothing .
Propaganda be damned.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Printer problems?

Slight hiccup with my wife's.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Printer problems?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Printer problems?

Bigly.
See my post above.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:19:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bigly.
See my post above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Printer problems?

Bigly.
See my post above.
Fox 10 reporting ballot problems in Pinal County. Not enough ballots?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#18]
This is horseshit.

We cannot even run elections in this country?

Fucking rap music!

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Printer problems?

Bigly.
See my post above.

They only had two years to prepare for this.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Your other party, is the Uniparty.

Globetrotters (D) VS Washington Generals (R)
The WG always throws the game to the G, while the clueless Referees (FBI) never sees the Globetrotters blatant cheating.
View Quote

What in the tinfoil hat shit is that? I don’t get it
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What in the tinfoil hat shit is that? I don't get it
View Quote
Where has your dizzying intellect been for the last two years?

We've got a whole bunch of big government grifters  in the Republican party that LARP as Conservatives .
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then be more proactive (like you were) but on a larger 'grassroots' level, call it "Pens for Patriots", where volunteers stand outside of the polls passing out pens, beat them at their game !! But keep it on the downlow cause you know if they get wind of it, they'll play 'Kalvin Ball' on ya.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Then be more proactive (like you were) but on a larger 'grassroots' level, call it "Pens for Patriots", where volunteers stand outside of the polls passing out pens, beat them at their game !! But keep it on the downlow cause you know if they get wind of it, they'll play 'Kalvin Ball' on ya.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is actually a good idea.

It might create suspicion, though.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#24]
I spent the last ten days working at a vote center, I honestly thought the marker thing was sore loser type conspiracy thinking but it's true the tabulators today fucking hated them. We had about 20% smear so badly it took 4-6 tries to get them to read, about 5% of total votes needed to be spoiled and reissued. This also happened regardless of party, in fact the worst I personally witnessed was a lady voting in the democratic primary.

I'm not sure how they're testing them, but it clearly doesn't accurately reflect the actual usage by voters on election day.

We had roughly a 1% final misread rate that needed to be rerun at the end of the night, only one ballot ended up being totally unreadable and had to be sent in for adjudication. The smeared overvote issue was more significant,(one guy's smear was so bad it indicated he voted for four candidates when he clearly only picked one) but it was randomly distributed so it's hard to give good numbers on that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#25]
I think the markers are tested on real, valid ballot paper, so they pass.

Then they use the fraud-enabling paper and suddenly you have to adjudicate.

I'm glad Lake and Finchem filed a suit on this shit before the election.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
At the end of the night we only sent in 1 out of roughly 400 ED votes that needed adjudication, honestly the overvote issue is a bigger concern for me. And that's a random problem that showed up on dem ballots as well as R, granted election day is heavy R bias so it's going to comparatively affect more.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don’t get it…. If everyone is using felt pens… doesn’t that mean the other party would have “corrupt” voting?
View Quote
If all of the ballots are ruined, they can replace ALL of them and insure they are changed to their desired outcome.

If there is a way to fraud, the leftists are doing it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#28]
It's not just the leftists. There's an entrenched crony political machine for both parties that depends on
their candidates winning for continued power and money.

I'm very suspicious of how narrow Lake's lead currently is, and I guarantee you that Lake isn't who the
either party machine wants to with the republican slot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#29]
While this is on AZ voters mind, go to SERVICE ARIZONA and update your voter registration.  It takes only a minute.

Remove your phone number to prevent spam text.  At the end, check VOTE IN PERSON.

Mail in ballots offer too much opportunity for fraud.  They are also the last counted, and often not counted if they decide they won't change the outcome.  Signature verification is slow and unreliable and your vote may not be counted because of it.

Vote in person, you can still vote early, you will receive a ballot to fill out and it will be counted. Take your own bleach/wash proof ball point pin.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
At the end of the night we only sent in 1 out of roughly 400 ED votes that needed adjudication, honestly the overvote issue is a bigger concern for me. And that's a random problem that showed up on dem ballots as well as R, granted election day is heavy R bias so it's going to comparatively affect more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not familiar with the overvote issue, care to enlighten me?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Overvote is when you fill in too many ovals for a given race, we had a few where they smeared so badly over the other ovals that the machine picked it up as an overvote. One of them even counted four votes when the voter clearly just filled in one. When that happens the options are either spoil it and reissue a new ballot, or just cast it as is and have the individual race in question not count.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Overvote is when you fill in too many ovals for a given race, we had a few where they smeared so badly over the other ovals that the machine picked it up as an overvote. One of them even counted four votes when the voter clearly just filled in one. When that happens the options are either spoil it and reissue a new ballot, or just cast it as is and have the individual race in question not count.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Where has your dizzying intellect been for the last two years?

We've got a whole bunch of big government grifters  in the Republican party that LARP as Conservatives .
View Quote

English please …. You need to get out more and get off that computer
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:27:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

English please …. You need to get out more and get off that computer
View Quote

What is the deal with your avatar?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#35]
This is embarrassing ,and makes us in Arizona look bad. We need to get our voting system straightened the fuck out before November . A total restructure of the system is what's needed. We need to get our shit together if we want have clean fair elections. Our citizens need to know their vote counts .As it stands many doubt the validity of our elections here in Arizona. This is too important to ignore .
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/voters-maricopa-county-now-reporting-votes-thrown-didnt-count/
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#36]
I am a sworn poll worker/judge in TN.  The reason you have the policies, procedures, equipment, and personnel that you do is to preserve the option of fraud should it be needed to change the outcome of a close race.

There is no other reason.

From the outside it looks like incompetence.  With a little spin, it may even appear to be fair.  Yet, from the inside, and from a trained eye, your entire system is designed for selective fraud.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am a sworn poll worker/judge in TN.  The reason you have the policies, procedures, equipment, and personnel that you do is to preserve the option of fraud should it be needed to change the outcome of a close race.

From the outside it looks like incompetence.  With a little spin, it may even appear to be fair.  Yet, from the inside, and from a trained eye, your entire system is designed for selective fraud.
View Quote

that's becoming very obvious, hopefully enough people will start to realize the problem we have
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait until you find out about Runbeck Election Services and your head will really spin.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What is the deal with your avatar?
View Quote

Two years ago was trump… now biden… I’ll wait to see in a few years who’s next
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top