Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2021 2:55:19 PM EDT
HALLOWEEN HORROR SHOTGUN MATCH October 31st at Phoenix Rod and Gun club.
5 stages, birdshot only, costumes encouraged.

More info to come at the end of August.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#1]
If I didn't have to take my kids trick-or-treating I'd come out with my KS7 or be that guy that runs an over/under clay gun just for shits and gigs.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I didn't have to take my kids trick-or-treating I'd come out with my KS7 or be that guy that runs an over/under clay gun just for shits and gigs.
View Quote

The match is in the morning and done by noon. plenty of time to come shoot, go home, rest, get dressed up again, and go trick or treating with the young ones.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
This sounds awesome.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This sounds awesome.
View Quote

It's always a fun time. bring out your scattergat and just come to play.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Are there categories for different action type/double barrel or is it semi only?

Forgive the potentially dumb question. I've shot practical pistol before, but shotgun experience is limited to trap/clays/lawful winged game.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are there categories for different action type/double barrel or is it semi only?

Forgive the potentially dumb question. I've shot practical pistol before, but shotgun experience is limited to trap/clays/lawful winged game.
View Quote

You would shoot a double barrel in BOOMSTICK division.
Here are the divisions for the 2021 match.

BOOMSTICK: Any single, double, or triple barrel break action shotgun.

SCATTERGAT: Any “single-magazine-tube” fed shotgun with a single optic allowed. No other limitations.

MEME-GUN: This division is for the new pump action drop magazine fed shotguns, and for the multiple fixed magazine tube guns. Specifically the Mossberg 590M, Keltec KSG, and similar shotguns with either drop box magazines, or multiple fixed magazine tubes.
No capacity or other limitations.

OPEN: No limitations on accessories.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2021 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to this match back in 2018, it’s a really fun time. Highly recommended, will be back for 2021!
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 8:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Is any other info available on this match yet?
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top