Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2023 1:59:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.facebook.com/depwv/posts/pfbid038EoQNrrgSRbfZ9E6DjETrCBE2zJSVZCfwc2riMrixidPongVVy2g4ky5Y3gcCAeTl
UPDATE - Monday, Feb. 27, 2023: The WVDEP has received final results from the dust samples collected in the Eastern Panhandle Friday, which indicate the material is predominantly pollen, with trace amounts of mineral matter.
The samples were analyzed by West Virginia University's Department of Geology and Geography, as well as the WVU Shared Research Facility.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 11:55:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to live in a town with a coal-fired power plant (AEP). Every Monday morning, my car would look like that from the fly-ash. I guess the plant would do something with their stacks on Sunday night. That fly-ash wasn’t healthy for the paint, either, especially if it mixed with rain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top