Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2023 3:28:26 AM EDT
anybody see any yet . MORELS  /??

none yet for me but I Havent really looked  , Near Southbend .
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Southern half of the state they've been hit or miss, a friend found one dried out, must've popped during one of those earlier warm periods...

I've been watching my honey hole and nothing yet. But that one usually produces yellows which come later...
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m hoping to go next weekend near Heston . Maybe tomorrow in Kalmazoo .
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw one smaller yellow (1.5 inch) coming back from turkey hunting, so they are starting to come up.  Northeast part of the state.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#4]
6 grays a few days ago on South facing fence row. Southern st joe County
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Buddy of mine has a coworker that is killing it. I got 2lbs from her last week of mixed  greys and regulars. She wont say where she is going to get them , but knowing her its in some odd areas of the city. ( St Joe cty area.)

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Well I found a hand ful of the Gold . Near Heston . In salt water now .

Maybe kinda yet . Not hot enough ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top