Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2019 10:10:54 AM EDT
I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but whenever I get a private message and try to reply to it, I have a very difficult time getting a reply sent back. So much so, that I have given up trying. What happens is, it doesnt accept the capthca (sp?) code I type in as valid, incorrectly says "invalid code"... and then it deletes my reply totally.

I have to start all over by re-typing my reply. Then it does it again... and again... and then I just say fuck it, and quit trying.

The last reply I attempted that actually got sent, was back on May 31st. And iirc, that took 5 or 6 attempts before it actually got sent. So if you sent me a message and didnt get a reply, sorry, I did try.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t have an answer to the problem, But I would suggest before you hit send, Use your mouse and copy the text you’ve written, So that all you have to do is paste it next time

edit: Try posting here Site help
View Quote
I did that a few times, and that's how I finally got it sent, because I certainly wasn't going to re-type it everytime.

But... I had forgotten how fucked it is and didn't copy it a few times.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
If I'm buying, or selling something, I find that email works best.
This site has never sent me notifications, and a lot of times, I check messages, and find some there, eventhough there's nothing showing up by the icon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top