Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2023 12:10:54 AM EDT
My friend is a moving up towards camplesville (sp) any tips or pointers for a new resident?
He's a good Florida person not one of those south FL types pro 2a conservative just moving to be closer to family, last FL holdout.
Good gun shops? Gun shows? Ranges? Bbq?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Lots of fun stuff here in KY, but not much in Campbellsville, KY.  Bardstown has KYGunCo and indoor range.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
We welcome your friend to come to bluegrass country.

As far as outdoor ranges go, the only one I know of that is relatively proximate to Campbellsville is in Junction city.  It is called Boyle Fish and Game Club.

I shoot there for $100 a year.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 2:46:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you need to get a cc permit? I looked online and seemed like no but they still offer one?

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you need to get a cc permit? I looked online and seemed like no but they still offer one?

Thanks guys!
View Quote

We have constitutional carry but can still get your CCDW for reciprocity with other states
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We have constitutional carry but can still get your CCDW for reciprocity with other states
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks guys!

and NICS bypass on 4473s.

$60/5 years for the license.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, I live in Campbellsville! Maybe I could help him out with any questions.
Dennis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top