Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2021 11:44:35 PM EDT
I'm in the panhandle currently and a cat found our doorstep in the woods, rumor has it that someone dropped it and a dog off out here 2 weeks ago. Cat is really affectionate and has a healthy appetite. I think it's a female 90% sure lol. The cat is calico and very petite, not sure if it's young or just small. I was able to pick it up and have been petting it when we feed it, wants inside bad...it's been cold.

If we didn't have a dog that wants to eat cats I would keep it. We will be traveling back to east central florida this weekend...if anyone is interested speak up or send me a private message. I can text photos if you are Interested. The few neighbors said they don't recognize it so we assume it's abandoned.

I posted this over to GD.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
       Thank you for helping the little critter.  I have 3 of my own or I would take her (most, if not all Calicos are female I believe).  You may want to post this in GD as you will get more exposure and a photo would help.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
calico = female.

Never heard of one in that pattern being male.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Did I miss you passing through the i75 corridor ?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Your a kind soul who caring  for  one of God's creatures. I have more love for Animals than most humans, I hope she finds a good home only a fucking scumbag desserts a domesticated pet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#6]
If it's a female...I'll give the kitty a good home.

Anyway you can have her checked to be 100% sure?

I'm in Tennessee now...but I will be heading back on Thursday.

OP...I could meet you Friday around noon.

Where are U located??
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Back to the top so the kitty can find a home.  Possibly with the post above taking her.

@truculenity
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:05:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump to the top for updates
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I was not able to get the kitty due to the OP going MIA.
I tried IM, email and posting above with no luck in contacting him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Kitty found a new home, she was not micro chipped. The new owners are really enjoying her, it was fun having her around for a few days with our youngin, but our dog reminded us it wasn't a good long term solution.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for being a kind soul.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Great to hear! You did well! Really is an adorable kitty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top