Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2019 6:33:38 PM EDT
there is a lot of freedom if you can get out of NJ. Our final evacuation from NJ has begun, closed on my new home in SC

I am sorry to go guys, but I just cant deal with this any longer, its not gonna get any better till people start trading bullets
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome…..close the border behind you please...
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#3]
so we need to get squared here and we will be popping smoke in NJ by mid September at the latest .
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am sorry to go guys, but I just cant deal with this any longer, its not gonna get any better till people start trading bullets
View Quote
Yes voting works out very well for us here unless your a Democrap of course or part of the "entitlement" crowd of didn do nuffins.

Best of luck to you and your family!! Never take your Freedom for granted!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Were did you land in SC? Fellow transplant asking.
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
sorry for the delay. We are in Boiling springs, Spartanburg County. Its affordable and its close to most everything. we have been in process of the final move ( weekends mean trips there) and will be out of NJ for good by nov 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top