Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2021 4:39:21 PM EDT
should be class a felony

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-cuomo-charged-with-misdemeanor-sex-crime-in-new-york

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#1]
No proof.  

There is proof of violation of 2A, fraud, collusion, racketeering.   How bout one of those?
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL
nice to be proven wrong, I originally said there was a chance he wouldn't even leave office let alone be charged with anything
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. FUAC!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 5:40:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Hope he has to go on the Sex Offender Registry, FUAC!
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LOL
nice to be proven wrong, I originally said there was a chance he wouldn't even leave office let alone be charged with anything
View Quote

In this case, I would happily accept being wrong!! ??
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In this case, I would happily accept being wrong!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

In this case, I would happily accept being wrong!!
As much as I despised FUAC after his ramming the SAFE Act through in the middle of the night, I had to agree with Tucker Carlson back in August when he stated what was pretty obvious and something along these lines:

"as bad as Cuomo is, and make no mistake we are not fans of Andrew Cuomo, his replacement will be much worse"

I feel the same way about Kamala Harris. As bad as Joe Biden is, his replacement if it comes to it, will be even worse.

But I have come to agree with Joseph de Maistre who said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve". I would follow that with H.L. Mencken's quote "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." New York City is about to get a new mayor that may be an improvement over De Blasio, but not by much. Then there is Virginia. They at least have a toss up election that could go either way though from the panicked MSM and DNC, it looks like the Republican is slightly ahead. New Jersey will certainly re-elect Murphy. Just from ads and news coverage, I see more of Murphy than Ciattarelli. Next year I cannot see how any Republican will win the New York Governorship. Zeldin will spend millions I am sure on what will be a failed effort from the get go. I have to wonder what will happen to his congressional seat.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As much as I despised FUAC after his ramming the SAFE Act through in the middle of the night, I had to agree with Tucker Carlson back in August when he stated what was pretty obvious and something along these lines:

"as bad as Cuomo is, and make no mistake we are not fans of Andrew Cuomo, his replacement will be much worse"

I feel the same way about Kamala Harris. As bad as Joe Biden is, his replacement if it comes to it, will be even worse.

But I have come to agree with Joseph de Maistre who said "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve". I would follow that with H.L. Mencken's quote "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." New York City is about to get a new mayor that may be an improvement over De Blasio, but not by much. Then there is Virginia. They at least have a toss up election that could go either way though from the panicked MSM and DNC, it looks like the Republican is slightly ahead. New Jersey will certainly re-elect Murphy. Just from ads and news coverage, I see more of Murphy than Ciattarelli. Next year I cannot see how any Republican will win the New York Governorship. Zeldin will spend millions I am sure on what will be a failed effort from the get go. I have to wonder what will happen to his congressional seat.
View Quote

You are most likely correct on all fronts but I like to be optimistic, for sanity’s sake ????.  With that said, We all know NY is on a downward spiral and delaying the inevitable is not in anyones interest.  I personally think that the sooner we hit the bottom, the sooner we may be able to come back up.  Only fear I have is that the bottom could be years away.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Now his court appearance has been pushed to January
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Believe Him Her Someone Noone.
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This
Just thinking about this for a moment. Would this also disqualify him from firearm ownership? Not sure if this qualifies on the misdemeanor VAWA restrictions. If it did, he would have to give up that shotgun he claims makes him a 2A supporter
Link Posted: 11/8/2021 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Dog and pony show.   Just like former Rochester mayor.  Real crimes get brushed under the rug, and instead they get petty misdemeanors accused by fellow Dems and prosecuted by Dems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top