Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/7/2018 5:43:35 PM EDT
Did they give up the ghost?  Haven't been able to get on the site for several days.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope they get it running before it warms up! I haven't memorized the USPSA schedule!
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did they give up the ghost?  Haven't been able to get on the site for several days.
View Quote
still there, the format has changed.  try www.iashooters.com

are you getting an error with www.iashooters.org?  if so, can you screen shot it?

thanks
Greg
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you no longer have a forum? I don't have a FB page and not interested in doing one.

I registered on iashooters.org about a week ago but it's been down since and now redirects to iashooters.com which only seems to have links to rangefinder, facebook and youtube.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you no longer have a forum? I don't have a FB page and not interested in doing one.

I registered on iashooters.org about a week ago but it's been down since and now redirects to iashooters.com which only seems to have links to rangefinder, facebook and youtube.
View Quote
Yes, the forum part is offline, .ORG is redirecting to .COM
No one was posting messages anymore, so I shut the forum down.  it was costing me over $300 per year out of my own pocket just for the database for the forum.
I only kept what was being used.  Rangefinder, Gun Calendar, Club info, IA 2A news, IA Trainers, and web links remain.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Gun Calendar is my jam!

Please keep adding more disciplines like NSCA shoots!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gun Calendar is my jam!

Please keep adding more disciplines like NSCA shoots!

Thanks!
View Quote
if you got dates, times, contact info and, places for the shoots.  Send me a PM and I will add them.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top