Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2019 9:23:45 PM EDT
I live in the west valley 67th ave and bell area, I am looking for a gun smith that can cut down a barrel and crown it, who would you recommend that close?
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a company called Arizona machine gun ordinance on Instagram that offer these services. I sent them a message on their website a couple weeks ago about cutting down mk18 barrels and they never responded. I've been too busy to follow up.  There are a few members here who can speak to them I'm sure. If I reach out again and get ignored I'll just use adco.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used these people for cerakote before and have been happy with the work, I can't speak as to their gunsmithing services but they do barrel work. you might check them out, they are around t-bird or cactus rd and 67th ave.
http://acoating.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top