Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2019 3:48:44 PM EDT
thinking about buying a condo @ 105 Christiana Landing Dr in Wilmington, and then opening up an FFL in the area.  Currently an NJ resident, but looking to relocate.  What are the gun laws like?  Any rifle restrictions by name like NJ?  allow SBR?  allow cans?  If u just move, how do u get references if you are a new resident, just moved and dont know ur neighbors?   Is Wlimington FFL friendly?
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#1]
No cans in DE.  That property wouldn't be great for an FFL.  Your customers would have to park in the parking garage and enter a secure building when you buzz them in or the slide in with another resident.  Wilmington City is not gun friendly for the good guys.  There are nice areas outside of the city still considered Wilmington but not subject the City of Wilmington city counsel nonsense.  Pike Creek, Talleyville, even the Newark area would probably be better for an FFL.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No cans in DE.  That property wouldn't be great for an FFL.  Your customers would have to park in the parking garage and enter a secure building when you buzz them in or the slide in with another resident.  Wilmington City is not gun friendly for the good guys.  There are nice areas outside of the city still considered Wilmington but not subject the City of Wilmington city counsel nonsense.  Pike Creek, Talleyville, even the Newark area would probably be better for an FFL.
View Quote
thanks for the heads up.   do u mind if I send u a PM about the Wilmington area?  Im new to that area and searching for a condo, t-house due to work.  -thanks.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely.  Glad to help.  Lived here my whole life.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a little late but no cans or SBS. SBRs are fine. No AWB or mag restrictions yet but we have been under attack for the last few years.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#5]
i prefer SBRs over cans, so I wouldnt mind cutting down some of my SCARs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#6]
No SBR's in Wilmington
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No SBR's in Wilmington
View Quote

....gotta look at new options now.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top