Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2018 8:59:45 PM EDT
i am interested in some of the options you guys get up there that for some reason are too evil for us middle north america folks...

im thinking the famae line of stuff (sig 542 series in cool calibers)
cz 22 lr skorpion stuff (even though they apparently make a us conversion kit now)
derya mk-12 (and maybe 20ga?) ar style shotguns.  we have similar things down here, but seems like you want what ya cant have....
chinese type 99 or whatever it is the kids get all worked up about these days (by kids i mean the 50+ yo guys who been reading about them since 80s)

im wondering if its possible to come up there and play with yalls toys that we cant get down here, or is that verbotten as they all locked in a shooting range some where in saskatchewan???

grazi!
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The Norinco Type 97 (QBZ-95). Meh.

The couple ranges I've been to, their rentals were all stuff I already own or can buy in the States. They also required a safety course or PAL.

Where do you plan on going?  Striker and Tactical Concepts can probably shed more light on this topic.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TnMike:

The couple ranges I've been to, their rentals were all stuff I already own or can buy in the States. They also required a safety course or PAL.

Where do you plan on going?  Striker and Tactical Concepts can probably shed more light on this topic.
View Quote
You don't need a pal to rent a gun.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SSelous:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SSelous:
Originally Posted By TnMike:

The ranges I went to required either their safety course or a PAL.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 12:59:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: griffin86] [#4]
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:
i am interested in some of the options you guys get up there that for some reason are too evil for us middle north america folks...

im thinking the famae line of stuff (sig 542 series in cool calibers)
cz 22 lr skorpion stuff (even though they apparently make a us conversion kit now)
derya mk-12 (and maybe 20ga?) ar style shotguns.  we have similar things down here, but seems like you want what ya cant have....
chinese type 99 or whatever it is the kids get all worked up about these days (by kids i mean the 50+ yo guys who been reading about them since 80s)

im wondering if its possible to come up there and play with yalls toys that we cant get down here, or is that verbotten as they all locked in a shooting range some where in saskatchewan???

grazi!
View Quote
Are you visiting Sask?

Calgary Shooting Centre or The Shooting Edge in Calgary would be your best chance.

@saltydecimator
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#5]
digit... man saw another vid on youtube on that famae saf.... (9mm licensed sig 55x gun) sure would be cool to try one!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top