Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2019 10:42:45 AM EDT
driving thru this week for work. any decent gun stores not too far off I10 that i should hit up? im always in the market for hard to find pistol mags for some rare pistols.

and of course deals on ammo

thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a nice but way overpriced gun store in Tallahassee called Kevin's. Good selection for looking, but not a single good deal to be had in the entire store.
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a nice but way overpriced gun store in Tallahassee called Kevin's. Good selection for looking, but not a single good deal to be had in the entire store.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#3]
About 5 miles north of I-10 in Milton is Gulf Coast Gun. Newer shop.

Just north (1.4 miles) of the interstate on Hwy. 29 is Mike's Outdoors. Haven't been in there in a while so not sure what to expect.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 8:16:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

About 5 miles north of I-10 in Milton is Gulf Coast Gun. Newer shop.

Just north (1.4 miles) of the interstate on Hwy. 29 is Mike's Outdoors. Haven't been in there in a while so not sure what to expect.
View Quote
Gulf Coast is good, they have handguns and rifles on wall mounted racks so you can look and handle the guns without having to ask a sales person.  Decent selection of stuff, decent prices.

Mikes is good as well.  South of I-10 in Navarre/Midway is Tradewinds on Hwy 98.  Small place but it's packed full of guns. Miles the owner is awesome to deal and talk with.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Across the street from Kevin's off I-10 and Thomasville/Capitol Cir is also Red Hills Arms. This is a Tallahassee store.

Kevin's has cool stuff but is pricey. Red Hills has nice stuff and is flexible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top