Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2022 1:47:25 PM EDT
Throwing up a poll for next month's 2 gun.  We usually schedule these for the 3rd Sunday of the month w/ camping overnight the Saturday before.  The 21st & 22nd didn't seem to work for most at CWSE this past week though.  I'm learning towards the 20th-21st since that seems to be the date that worked for most of the regulars.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Not gonna make this one unfortunately.  Will have to make the next Sunday event, and if its the week ending June 18, I'll miss that one too due to vacation.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]
1/3 weekends (usually) always work for me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
June 18, I'll miss that one too due to vacation.
View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Just moved back a few months ago. I’m going to try and make this one. If my wife doesn’t have something planned... wives always have something planned
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just moved back a few months ago. I’m going to try and make this one. If my wife doesn’t have something planned... wives always have something planned
View Quote

just tell her you made plans already. bring her with you.

follow me for more marriage advice, only been divorced once.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

just tell her you made plans already. bring her with you.

follow me for more marriage advice, only been divorced once.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Throwing up a poll for next month's 2 gun.  We usually schedule these for the 3rd Sunday of the month w/ camping overnight the Saturday before.  The 21st & 22nd didn't seem to work for most at CWSE this past week though.  I'm learning towards the 20th-21st since that seems to be the date that worked for most of the regulars.
View Quote

I would be interested in crashing your black panther party if it was the 20-21.

Rnds count?

Can Baby Rattle join in?  He leaves for Ft Knox on 20Jun.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I would be interested in crashing your black panther party if it was the 20-21.

Rnds count?

Can Baby Rattle join in?  He leaves for Ft Knox on 20Jun.
View Quote

Anyone is welcome to join in. The more the merrier. Round counts are usually fairly low. 100 rounds of pistol and rifle each should be enough.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Anyone is welcome to join in. The more the merrier. Round counts are usually fairly low. 100 rounds of pistol and rifle each should be enough.
View Quote

For now count us in. PM me the information.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:01:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm shooting a match on the 21st at GMSA, so I might just make the drive down that evening and camp instead of heading home.  Right now it all depends on work; we've got a couple of big jobs shipping out around that time and I might have to miss the whole weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top