Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2021 8:25:26 PM EDT
i noticed that there will be a gun show at the convention center in feb.  anyone have any info on it ?  wonder how big its going to be.  may come down for it .
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep a very close eye on the Crossroads website.  I've been burned by them in the past by showing up for a scheduled show but found the venue empty. They had put the cancellation on their website but nowhere else.

Speaking of their website, the only Vegas show I see is at the end of March.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keep a very close eye on the Crossroads website.  I've been burned by them in the past by showing up for a scheduled show but found the venue empty. They had put the cancellation on their website but nowhere else.

Speaking of their website, the only Vegas show I see is at the end of March.
View Quote

thanks for the info. you are correct . when i look at the website , it only shows March.  When did they start doing shows in Vegas?  the last gun show i went to was i think 20 years ago .  it was a one and done gunshow. i think it was pomona gun show.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know exactly when they started showing here.  I've never paid much attention to who was actually putting the shows I attended.  I'm just happy to see they MAY be starting up again. I just go to socialize.  Very rarely do I spend any $$$ unless Miwal has primers and/or ammo I'm looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top