Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2021 8:36:47 AM EDT
Wife and I are taking an Anniversary Trip down to Gulf Shores from Northeast AL.  

What are some good boot stores on the way?

The stores in my area only sale Ariats and because I wear inserts I like to try them on first.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Don Walker Western Wear in Alabaster is on the way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Boot Barn in Trussville has a pretty good selection, right off I-459 at the exit, but a few miles out of your way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#3]
There’s a Cavendar’s on 280 that’s not ridiculously out of toe way.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a Cavenders on I-10 in Baldwin county near the Spanish fort Bass Pro Shop.
Also a Boot Barn in Mobile, just off I-10.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#5]
There is another Cavender's in Huntsville.  BTW, you can buy online at Cavenders.com and return at the store.  Their JRC & Sons brand boots are very nice and they aren't made super narrow like most boots made in Mexico are typically done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top