Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 7:50:27 PM EDT
Hey guys I was in Scheels today and they had probably 100 boxes of cci 400 small rifle primers and 50 boxes of cci 500 small pistol primers just a heads up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If I don't reload, would buying this be like a non-smoker
buying chew before a 6 month deployment? Or is this stuff not that cool?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
considering ammo prices its not a bad time to get into reloading if you can find components.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#3]
They had thousands of boxes of primers in 400 and 500, but they were $69.99 a box.

Way over priced.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They had thousands of boxes of primers in 400 and 500, but they were $69.99 a box.

Way over priced.
View Quote
They're selling for north of $200 each on gunbroker and other local forums.

NOT overpriced
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Way over priced.
View Quote

I called my BIL who reloads ( I don't) and asked of he needed any. he asked how much and choked when i told him. he said thats double the norm. I still picked up 2 boxes for him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I called my BIL who reloads ( I don't) and asked of he needed any. he asked how much and choked when i told him. he said thats double the norm. I still picked up 2 boxes for him.
View Quote
Wished you lived closer so you could pick some up for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top