Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2022 5:07:53 PM EDT
So there were two in Milford. The second guy ended up with 300 stitches he took either a grinder or saw to the face.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Self inflicted?
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Self inflicted?
View Quote

No. Homeowner heard grinding noise and went out to see and was slashed with the tool.

Another was taking pictures at the mall of the theft and the hood rat broke the window and was running the saw at the person and cut their arm.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Time to shoot these dirtbags. The cops don't stop or even try anymore so thieves are getting bold.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Time to shoot these dirtbags. The cops don't stop or even try anymore so thieves are getting bold.
View Quote

Not worth intervening unless you, or a family member, are being physically attacked by the dirtbag.  Protecting property alone won't cut it in CT.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not worth intervening unless you, or a family member, are being physically attacked by the dirtbag.  Protecting property alone won't cut it in CT.
View Quote

Louisville slugger and "dunno he was like that when I found him" works too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am so sick of what is happening to our country. Cops aren't arresting non-violent crimes because the scumbags get released within a couple hours. Instead they say "call your insurance". Well after your dealership gets hit 5 or 6 times your insurance carrier drops you or raises rates sky high. Customers don't understand the whole "we are not responsible" when your car is left somewhere. All because the cops and justice system deem these crimes ok. Instead they spend the bulk of their policing efforts catching speeders.

Shooting them is not good. Waste of ammo and too humane of a way to die. The baseball bat trick seems more appropriate. If they have jacked up the car, maybe if it fell on them........
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#7]
If you stomp on their balls they will hit their head on the chassis.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#8]
"The baseball bat trick seems more appropriate."  Yeah with a few spikes at the end...
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Man attacked during attempted catalytic converter theft speaks out
“I was scared they were going to rip me off, I wasn’t thinking of my life, you know, and that was one of the problems,” O’Brien said. “I’ve got to live with this the rest of my life.”

Now, days later, O’Brien wants to warn others in the same situation to call 911 first as he waits for justice to be served.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"The baseball bat trick seems more appropriate."  Yeah with a few spikes at the end...
View Quote

.I told a guy on Facebook to use a brick and they gave me a 30day ban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top