Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2021 11:45:34 PM EDT
We live part of the year in Idaho, but still have Washington CCP and Drivers licenses.

Can I legally still purchase a gun in Washington? I can't go buy a gun in Idaho because I don't have an Idaho Drivers license.

This is our first year living in Idaho, and plan on changing over our ID's, but I want a couple new pistols now, and not sure what to do here, but don't want to get jammed up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't Idaho a free state, where FTF sales are legal? Before we got shafted here in WA I had a few private sales, and never got asked for anything other than the cash. Flip your residence, and enjoy your freedom.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Save your money. Idaho is still FTF.

Someone might ask to see a DL, but unlikely.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't Idaho a free state, where FTF sales are legal? Before we got shafted here in WA I had a few private sales, and never got asked for anything other than the cash. Flip your residence, and enjoy your freedom.
View Quote

Yes Idaho is free and we can do FTF sales, but I can't find a Glock 43x MOS anywhere right now, and I want 2 of them, one for my wife and one for me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:22:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes Idaho is free and we can do FTF sales, but I can't find a Glock 43x MOS anywhere right now, and I want 2 of them, one for my wife and one for me.
View Quote

I know a store called Teel Gun Works that has 43s in stock..
I'll PM you the contact.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:39:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome, thanks man I really appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top