Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2020 8:34:57 AM EDT
so our rhino gov just said

PROHIBITION ON MASS GATHERINGS AND CLOSURE OF SENIOR CENTERS: Effective immediately, gatherings of more than 250 people, including social, community, spiritual, religious, recreational, leisure, and sporting gatherings, are prohibited at all locations and venues.

Planned large gatherings and events must be canceled or postponed until after termination of the state of emergency and the proclamation of the catastrophic health emergency has been rescinded.

All senior citizen activities centers shall be closed beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until after termination of the state of emergency and the proclamation of the catastrophic health emergency has been rescinded.

Link Posted: 3/16/2020 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Gonna get worse. Soon...
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#2]
If anyone is looking for ammo, I have some I would be willing to sell to other members. Would be willing to meet if need be. I have a feeling this is going to get worse before getting better.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#4]
how long until they close resort rentals?
chincoteague did it

https://www.delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/virginia/2020/03/27/virginia-shore-coronavirus-chincoteague-orders-hotels-rentals-campgrounds-to-close-covid-19/2930413001/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top