Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 5/24/2022 9:57:21 PM EDT
I got to thinking today as I sat through zoom calls and team calls - what if Alabama HTF did a zoom to talk through voting?

Certainly we will disagree on some things, but some folks are more informed than others.

I'm not talking an all out debate, just, "Hey, I'm voting this way because..."

I know this is arfcom and some folks simply cannot accept other folks that dont believe / comprehend the same stuff they do, but I wonder if it could be a valuable exchange.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 5:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By reddog_3d:
I got to thinking today as I sat through zoom calls and team calls - what if Alabama HTF did a zoom to talk through voting?

Certainly we will disagree on some things, but some folks are more informed than others.

I'm not talking an all out debate, just, "Hey, I'm voting this way because..."

I know this is arfcom and some folks simply cannot accept other folks that dont believe / comprehend the same stuff they do, but I wonder if it could be a valuable exchange.
View Quote
isn’t it a little late? The primary closed at 7pm yesterday.  There will be some runoffs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top