Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2023 2:53:51 PM EDT
He was on the OnTarget Radio Program today, Mr. Scott was on fire and said that conservatives and gun owners have already compromised to much. He primaried Ginther before so this time I can't imagine he wouldn't run as an independent or GOP.

With the Columbus Democratic machine and the current city demographics do you think he could win? Would you volunteer for his campaign?

I believe he has a slime chance with even some typically Dem voters getting tired of the crime and political corruption that is so pervasive.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't imagine anyone to the right of Ginther winning in Columbus anymore.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't imagine anyone to the right of Ginther winning in Columbus anymore.
View Quote

This.

GTFO of Cbus like I did.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't he already run once? Meh, not a chance anyone who can or will try to fix things gets anywhere in that shithole. Just give it 4 years asnd 2 months before the wheels fall off please ??

For reference- nonvoting taxpayer...
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't he already run once? Meh, not a chance anyone who can or will try to fix things gets anywhere in that shithole. Just give it 4 years asnd 2 months before the wheels fall off please ??

For reference- nonvoting taxpayer...
View Quote

Also a non voting tax payer. I’ve got 12 years, 8 months left… Not sure if I’m gonna make it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top