Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2020 7:37:11 PM EDT
Well, I guess electing carpetbaggers to congress and not doing a damned thing about the ol' boys' machine is producing the results you'd expect.

First, Cheney calls for Trump to concede well before the votes are all counted, and now, the AG doesn't want to support the fight against the obvious fraud.

Wyoming, where we're totally free to be apathetic, and we exercise that right every day.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Call the AG's office. I have a feeling they're getting throttled with angry calls because I can't get through.

Administrative Office
Kendrick Building
2320 Capitol Avenue
Cheyenne, WY  82002
(307) 777-7841
FAX (307) 777-6869

I'm somewhat curious if they're not joining because Wyoming might have also violated our constitution by allowing the early counting of absentee ballots. I believe that was done by EO and not through the legislature.

ETA: I finally got through and expressed my dismay that we've not joined the lawsuit. Was told "The AG is AWARE of the lawsuit but a decision hasn't been made." They are taking names or callers on the issue so please do take the time to call.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like they have joined
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you getting that? I just found this article that says WY won't join:
wyoming-wont-join-texas-lawsuit-that-seeks-to-overturn-biden-victories-in-four-key-states

Gordon, Cheney, and Hill have got to go.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are you getting that? I just found this article that says WY won't join:
wyoming-wont-join-texas-lawsuit-that-seeks-to-overturn-biden-victories-in-four-key-states

Gordon, Cheney, and Hill have got to go.
View Quote

Posted in the Big Riot Thread
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Thank you.  I was beginning to be embarrassed.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This.  Still trying to verify if true...  People still telling me no.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Was on the radio that Mark Gordon announced WY will not be joining.

I'm not happy, I sent him a scathing email. I won't be voting for his reelection.

I have no confidence this state government is going to do anything to protect its people from Federal tyranny down the road.

Half the country unites and we sit it out. Ridiculous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top