Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2022 4:16:53 AM EDT
I didn't want to believe the guys who want to or have left WA. I thought we had a chance to keep our rights and not some liberal agenda state.

I'm not leaving but will do my best to vote the wrong people out of office. I will continue voting and doing the right thing as a law abiding citizen and hope we can triumph over the latest bills taking away my 2nd Amendment rights.

I am so so disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 4:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I didn't want to believe the guys who want to or have left WA. I thought we had a chance to keep our rights and not some liberal agenda state.

I'm not leaving but will do my best to vote the wrong people out of office. I will continue voting and doing the right thing as a law abiding citizen and hope we can triumph over the latest bills taking away my 2nd Amendment rights.

I am so so disappointed.
View Quote

I flipped my mom tonight with this,  she won't vote for democrats now, which was one hell of an achievement.

Point out the dems suspended / ignored the rules to get this passed.

Point out this hurts women and minorities.

Point out the dems are acting just like Putin and the Russians.

Point out Ukraine, this is why you have the 2A.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Half full.......

Suppressors and SBRs are still allowed.
Modern Sporting Rifles ain't gimped.
Ammo still shipping to residence.
Still able to buy whatever firearms...albeit 10rds now .
Maybe there will be "airdrop" sales prior to 7/1/22?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Half full.......

View Quote

Yeah but, soon......

Just like criminals these politicians are emboldened, especially now. UNLESS something is done to effectivly fight back they WILL continue. They wont stop here. Prohibition will be next.

Our only hope is what was started in kalifornia with judge benitez and the supreme court.

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Sucks to read what's happening there, it was a great place to live up until several years ago.

These Democrats you're dealing with are well educated and equally corrupt.
They've built a massive power base on Socio-Political and Economical dependency. You're going to have to change the mindset of people who vote for them, and take them to task on their corruption.

The writing was on the wall when Jenny Durkan let BLM and Antifa destroy Seattle.

Wish you guys the best of luck.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
It’s important to remember that it’s all politicians, not just democrats, that take our rights away.  So called elected officials at all levels are the enemy of freedom.  

Big Daddy Unlimited is $10 a month (can be flipped on and off too), doesn’t charge sales tax and shipping is a flat $10.  The equipment exchange here is filled with good deals from dudes all over the country happy to support our habits.  Do what you want and fuck the government.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a daughter that needs to finish one more year in HS we owe her that.  Then pretty sure I/we are out of here.      I truly love this state, and what it has to offer outside but unless something changes politically wise I am done.

There are a lot of democrats that live here and like guns just as much as we do, maybe they will see the error of their ways and vote these people out.  But if they don't turn out to vote, and even republicans on the east side of the mountains that don't we will never defeat King, Pierce and much of Snohomish county.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah but, soon......

Just like criminals these politicians are emboldened, especially now. UNLESS something is done to effectivly fight back they WILL continue. They wont stop here. Prohibition will be next.

Our only hope is what was started in kalifornia with judge benitez and the supreme court.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Half full.......

Yeah but, soon......

Agree

You are dreaming if you think this is going to stop.

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am so so disappointed.
View Quote

I’m with you on this. They will go after evil black rifles next year. I hope this will cause enough people to vote out the anti 2nd Amendment politicians.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#9]
So is 7/22 the effective date?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So is 7/22 the effective date?
View Quote

7/1/2022
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It’s important to remember that it’s all politicians, not just democrats, that take our rights away.  So called elected officials at all levels are the enemy of freedom.  

Big Daddy Unlimited is $10 a month (can be flipped on and off too), doesn’t charge sales tax and shipping is a flat $10.  The equipment exchange here is filled with good deals from dudes all over the country happy to support our habits.  Do what you want and fuck the government.
View Quote

Exactly what I was going to say.

I ought'ta stop checking in here, it's depressing.

ETA:
Recent Washington Fiefdom Refugee
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:23:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have a daughter that needs to finish one more year in HS we owe her that.  Then pretty sure I/we are out of here.      I truly love this state, and what it has to offer outside but unless something changes politically wise I am done.

There are a lot of democrats that live here and like guns just as much as we do, maybe they will see the error of their ways and vote these people out.  But if they don't turn out to vote, and even republicans on the east side of the mountains that don't we will never defeat King, Pierce and much of Snohomish county.
View Quote

I'm outta here to North Dakota as soon as I can get my house fixed up to sell. I want to live with my own kind, and ND is a state woke pod people won't flee to, too cold.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#13]
"Common sense gun control" means incrementally chipping away at rights. No private sales, semi-auto rifles requiring a class and $, 10 round magazine limit....this is not the end. They are going to keep pushing until they get it all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Sadly... Washington was lost years ago.
I feel bad for those that are stuck here but it's never coming back.

By the end of this summer (God willing)I'll be living in Idaho on property I purchased in 1993.
I've seen this coming for along time but, have faught the fight for many years here to try and stop legislation just like this.

Start planning to reinforce a red state now if you can.
It's our only hope.

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Actually running into a red state and let the libs take over other states will eventually lead to federal level issues.
They would get more chairs and elect their president that would be more embolden to pass more crap laws.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Mike Bloomberg-affiliated Everytown for Gun Safety suggests that Washington state already has the 9th most stringent gun controls in the country. Those controls include universal background checks, a red flag law, gun storage laws, a permit requirement to carry a concealed handgun for self-defense, a waiting period for gun purchases, and regulations on gun parts kits, among other things.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mike Bloomberg-affiliated Everytown for Gun Safety suggests that Washington state already has the 9th most stringent gun controls in the country. Those controls include universal background checks, a red flag law, gun storage laws, a permit requirement to carry a concealed handgun for self-defense, a waiting period for gun purchases, and regulations on gun parts kits, among other things.
View Quote

So I guess we are now up a lot higher on that stupid group's list.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, and our crime rate will just keep going up too.

Just had someone get domed over the weekend near the TacoBell close to my house. But hey, with a ban on highcapacity magazines (also known as standard mags), they would have only shot the guy in the head once... oh wait.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#20]
My son’s private school kindergarten had 14 kids in it for 2020-2021. 4 of the kids’ families left after the end of the school year. 2 to Texas, 1 to Arizona and 1 to Utah.

His (same school) 1st grade class is up to 19 kids. 5 of those kids’ families (including us) are leaving WA this summer. A 6th family (the mother) is looking at Oklahoma and probably going to make the move this summer also.

All of these are red voting families.

We would have been gone summer 2021 but we wanted a particular community in Florida and weren’t able to lock it in that quickly, but we’re locked in now.

Anytime a house sells here (Prune Hill in Camas), it is a liberal Portland, Seattle or California family escaping what they voted for.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#21]
CA will show us the way....

Washington Passes Game Changing Ban On Standard Capacity Magazines!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Actually running into a red state and let the libs take over other states will eventually lead to federal level issues.
They would get more chairs and elect their president that would be more embolden to pass more crap laws.
View Quote

I wouldn't call  buying a property 30 years ago in a gun friendly state, " running  " to a red state.
Some of us want to live with like minded people and invest in a state where are values dont make us a pariah.

Ray Charles saw this coming decades ago.
As soon as the Dumocrats took complete power in Washington the writing was on the wall.

It's not like this is the first major anti 2A piece of legislation the left has passed here .

It's only a matter of time for Washington to be just as bad as Kalifornia and I for one want no part of that.

We will likely never see a 2A friendly federal government again so, I'm glad to settle for a state and local government that is.

At 60 years old I've had enough.

If you choose to stay while your rights and quality of life is slowly eroded that's your choice but dont judge those who move on .
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Those are fair comments.
Sorry if you read it as you are running. I just meant that we really need people to take back our rights. It is fair that you don't want to deal with this anymore. I don't think badly of people moving. Just means I have less friends to shoot with.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sucks to read what's happening there, it was a great place to live up until several years ago.

These Democrats you're dealing with are well educated and equally corrupt.
They've built a massive power base on Socio-Political and Economical dependency. You're going to have to change the mindset of people who vote for them, and take them to task on their corruption.

The writing was on the wall when Jenny Durkan let BLM and Antifa destroy Seattle.

Wish you guys the best of luck.
View Quote

Unfortunately, they didn't get the job done.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I bet next year they put forth an ammunition bill like CA’s
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I bet next year they put forth an ammunition bill like CA’s
View Quote

And amend 5078 to remove grandfathered mags.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Those are fair comments.
Sorry if you read it as you are running. I just meant that we really need people to take back our rights. It is fair that you don't want to deal with this anymore. I don't think badly of people moving. Just means I have less friends to shoot with.
View Quote

Thank you for your clarification.

I am sick about what is happening in Washington and I wish you luck in the fight .

I have spent my entire adult life fighting garbage legislation against gun owners in Washington just to watch the steady March towards Kalifornia like gun laws.

I will continue to financially support 2A organizations in Washington but as I get older I'd just like to have a few less things to worry about.

Full disclosure, it's not the only reason I'm moving to Idaho.
I grew up in Spokane and have loved the panhandle of north Idaho since I was a kid.

Would have been there sooner but life sort of got in the way.
Better late than never.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:30:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Those are fair comments.
View Quote

I’m here as well for the long run and will continue to fight. I left CA in 1996 when I enlisted in the Army and never returned. I started my firearms collection in 1993 on my 21st birthday with a Smith & Wesson Model 586, as a gift to myself, and continued on with a MAK90, Browning HP, Colt 1991A1, and Glock 21 (I worked at a gun store/indoor range and enjoyed employee discounts). I remember the 1994-2004 Clinton ban and felt horrible since several of my guns had magazines with capacities over 10. The same feeling returned last week. It just sucks but I’m not in a position in life to move. PM me, I’m always up to go shooting.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Now that the session is over I’m getting bombarded with responses. Most of them are “thank you for your input” bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#31]
This my first post on this forum. I left Kaily 42 years ago to live free in the woods around the foot hills of the south Olympic Mts. I have a beautiful 15+acres that I have lived on for 37 years.
I will find it hard to leave my home and land for unconstitutional gun laws.(as I will pretty much ignore them) Intheee and the commies in Olympia can go F them self. The property taxes and other Lib taxes will probably drive me out eventuality.
I will stay and fight for pro constitutional candidates with my $$$ & time.
Sorry for my first post being a rant but I am disappointed and mad.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Wa  Is already Kali North.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This my first post on this forum. I left Kaily 42 years ago to live free in the woods around the foot hills of the south Olympic Mts. I have a beautiful 15+acres that I have lived on for 37 years.
I will find it hard to leave my home and land for unconstitutional gun laws.(as I will pretty much ignore them) Intheee and the commies in Olympia can go F them self. The property taxes and other Lib taxes will probably drive me out eventuality.
I will stay and fight for pro constitutional candidates with my $$$ & time.
Sorry for my first post being a rant but I am disappointed and mad.
View Quote

I like you already

Salt the land when you leave
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#34]
WA born and raised, the writing has been on the wall for at least 15 years. It's time to go, I haven't figured out my destination, I have a few places on my list.

To the guy above, not sure what being a minority vote in a blue state does for the federal level outside trying to hold rural districts on federal elections. Better off strengthening red states and keeping them from falling.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Have any county sheriffs weighed in on these last two abominations? 20 or so said they wouldn't enforce the last round of idiocy.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Idaho legislation is working on getting rid of property tax altogether. Something to think about.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#37]
I am interested in selling some 30rd mags to a Washington resident, for cheap.

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#38]
WA has been headed this way for a decade unfortunately and I don't see any way to stop it. Importing thousands of high paid tech workers every month is a slam dunk for Democrats. The ineptitude of our local GOP and Trump's antics didn't help.

There are plenty of reasons to leave WA and the new gun laws are just a start. For me, the insane tax proposals are another hard line. Sure, I can ignore most of the Democrat agenda but I'm sure as hell not paying for it.

Many of the things I enjoyed about Seattle have gone anyway. It's become extremely crowded and we just don't enjoy going anywhere near Seattle in recent years.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
WA has been headed this way for a decade unfortunately and I don't see any way to stop it. Importing thousands of high paid tech workers every month is a slam dunk for Democrats. The ineptitude of our local GOP and Trump's antics didn't help.

There are plenty of reasons to leave WA and the new gun laws are just a start. For me, the insane tax proposals are another hard line. Sure, I can ignore most of the Democrat agenda but I'm sure as hell not paying for it.

Many of the things I enjoyed about Seattle have gone anyway. It's become extremely crowded and we just don't enjoy going anywhere near Seattle in recent years.
View Quote

Seattle also looks like a giant open pit dumpster, so there is that too

Dealing with all the libtard bs and all the other negatives, on top of total dog shit weather and rain 80% of the time, makes it a big thumbs down for me
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#40]
My wife offered to transfer to Spokane and we just live in Idaho, I’m hella tempted, but all of our immediate family lives within 15 minutes of us here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#41]
I knew we were in trouble with the gregoir/  Rossi election debacle.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My wife offered to transfer to Spokane and we just live in Idaho, I’m hella tempted, but all of our immediate family lives within 15 minutes of us here.
View Quote

Seattle to Spokane is 45 minutes by air.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Seattle also looks like a giant open pit dumpster, so there is that too

Dealing with all the libtard bs and all the other negatives, on top of total dog shit weather and rain 80% of the time, makes it a big thumbs down for me
View Quote

You don’t like crackheads, street whores, needles, trash and graffiti? You must be a racist!

Seattle has always been gritty but now it’s just like San Francisco - disgusting.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You don’t like crackheads, street whores, needles, trash and graffiti? You must be a racist!

Seattle has always been gritty but now it’s just like San Francisco - disgusting.
View Quote

I dare say Seattle is worse, and I fucking hate Frisco
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is an argument for dissolution of the union. There's no point remaining a singular country when you can't agree on basic things. i.e. what exactly constitutes a "woman".
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:33:25 AM EDT
[#46]
I intend to continue to live free despite what Seattle says.
Because I live in America and not Seattle.

Attachment Attached File

Shall not be infringed upon.
meiriceá go deo
??
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#47]
They would enjoy eating a bag of dicks, and they are proud of being fucking commies.

You are just encouraging them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 2:42:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wa  Is already Kali North.
View Quote

So I've heard....again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top