Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2020 9:30:35 AM EDT
Trying to thin out the collection and I know they would buy used handguns or rifles (that were from a manufacturer like a springfield M1A or something like that), but what about new lowers that had been just sitting in the back of the safe?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:01:15 AM EDT
I'm sure they'd give you something for them, especially if they are from a well known manufacturer. But why not just sell them here on the EE? Lowers are small and simple to ship.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:05:10 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mak0:
I'm sure they'd give you something for them, especially if they are from a well known manufacturer. But why not just sell them here on the EE? Lowers are small and simple to ship.
View Quote

Doesnt it have to be shipped from an FFl to an FFL?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:15:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LFC2112:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LFC2112:

No, you can send it directly to the receiving FFL yourself. However, some dealers don't like receiving from non-FFLs which is why you often see sellers include something along the lines of "make sure your FFL will receive from an individual" in their ads.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:22:12 AM EDT

No, you can send it directly to the receiving FFL yourself. However, some dealers don't like receiving from non-FFLs which is why you often see sellers include something along the lines of "make sure your FFL will receive from an individual" in their ads.
View Quote

Interesting, I didnt know this.

What is the safest and most preferred way to send them? UPS, FedEx?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 11:06:28 AM EDT
I typically use UPS but yeah either one should be fine. Just make sure to include a copy of your ID in the box for the receiving FFL to log it in properly, that's all you have to do.

Just a tip, I typically will obscure the name on the shipping label if it has any reference to firearms. IE: if shipping to "Joe's Gun Shop" I'll just put "Joe's" on the shipping label or just the owners full name if it's on the FFL. I figure that will lessen the chances of it getting stolen en route.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 9:09:30 AM EDT
Interested.
What do you have?
PM me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:26:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 7:57:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/17/2020 7:58:46 PM EDT by AZ_Raptor]
Deleted.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 10:55:05 PM EDT
Top Top