Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2021 9:44:33 AM EDT
Does World of Coke have security/wands?  Can you CCW easily there?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I dunno about what you're asking, but make sure you "Be Less White."
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I've heard from others, they do use metal detectors, so, no carry.

I sent an email to Coke after that "be less white" incident and never expected a response but they did send one.  They wrote back apologizing for what happened and said they had no idea the people they hired for that training were going to do what they did.  They said they did not support the material that was used in training and that they had handled the situation.  All paraphrasing on my part.  

It seemed liked a valid apology and explanation of what happened which surprised me.  I'll give them credit for admitting it was wrong and that they did not agree with it at all.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dunno about what you're asking, but make sure you "Be Less White."
View Quote

THIS !
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#5]
They have Atlanta PD there. I went several years ago and even with my badge on me they made me secure everything. You basically check it in and they give you a receipt and after the tour turn the receipt in and get your stuff back. That may have changed cause that was in 2017.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

THIS !
View Quote

World of Woke!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top