Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2022 5:29:05 PM EDT
A small factory in nw Janesville had a 23yr old employee come in and shot & killed a 30 yr old coworker around 4:30pm tuesday. 23yr old only been employed there 7 days and claimed he was being bullied. He was caught 45 min later in Orfordville. They found 6 guns in the car, pot and $2K in cash. Isnt listed as a "prohibited person".

In his mug shot he sure looks proud and quite pleased of himself. Fucking psychopath.

https://www.channel3000.com/janesville-rock-county-officials-give-more-details-on-tuesday-shooting/

Link Posted: 4/28/2022 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think he looks proud of himself.  He looks demented.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
If I was bullied at a job I had for 7 days and it was bad I'd quit and go else where.
The story doesn't make sense.

Only sense I can make out of it is the dude is batshit crazy, and he looks it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:34:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah some people just need to get shot. I've worked with some real POS in my life. I just waited til the most inopportune time and walked out. Management knew what was going on and allowed it so F them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#4]
"Bullied"?   Did the guy tell him to work instead of goofing off on his phone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top