Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2020 3:53:41 PM EDT
I was thinking about applying for a position at Walter Reed Medical Center, but I don't see any way to bring my toys with me and live in Maryland. Is there any way possible to live on the outskirts of WV or PA and commute?  It doesnt look viable from what I see on the maps but if anyone could share their thoughts I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like its just over an hour from charles town wv.  Im sure that is highly dependent on what times you are travelling.  If you are driving when everyone else is, you are probably out of luck.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 1:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a pretty beast of a commute. You're best bet would be Northern VA. What are you concerned with bringing in? Most things are legal, or unenforceable. for now.

I live 10 min from there so if you any other questions PM me
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
MARC Train and then Metro Rail
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top