Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2022 3:56:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking political or actual gun control on the premises? All the companies I worked for the last 30 some odd years had signs on the main entrances. One actually had a no firearms sign at the automatic vehicle gate. They were ignored by the rank and file especially during hunting season. At one place, at least 15 of what are now known as ghost guns were made in the tool shop by various persons. I'm sure the manager level people would have sh#t themselves if they knew.

The smarter people known that posting does not deter active shooters. It just makes insurance underwriters feel smug and consoling.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Change the subject from gun control to active shooter prep and mitigation.....go on the offensive
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Show them the video from your line of work that occurred in TX.

Most companies in your line of work post up cwp guards. My wife is in similar line of work as you and the supervisors carry and as required by law permit ccw to those who ask and have a CWP.

I actually had a business that taught preps to companies like yours.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 11:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
So what happened?
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Make sure they distribute the policy to all potential criminals who otherwise would ignore policy and come in and shoot people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top