Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2022 8:42:31 AM EDT
Any arfcomers have any feedback on the place?  Looks nice and they only allow you 200 overnight stays which keeps it from turning into a full time trailer trash place.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
We had friends in there that loved it. They had their kids and grand kids camp there. Nothing but good things to say.  They eventually moved to Texas and kept their property for the kids and grand kids to enjoy.  I always thought it was nice and quiet pleasant place.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
My GF's family has a few lots up there. Its nice... but not exactly camping, more of a vacation "cottage" place as seems every one has a single or a double wide "trailer". Ping me if you want more info or I can put you in contact with some one at the realty office.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have heard more than once that they have strong anti gun policies but never botjered to verify.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 4:37:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Wife's coworker has a site at woodhaven and said the loophole to the rule that limits someone to no more than 200 overnight stays is to have two sites.  The 200 night limit applies to each site so the person or people move back and forth between sites.

Between this and the stories I've read about the rules committee overreach I'm starting to lean towards looking elsewhere
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top