Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2017 9:55:24 AM EDT
13 January 2018 at the ISRA Range in Bonfield.  This is a great opportunity to pull out those older battle rifles and test your skills on the 200yd line.

Coffee, hot chocolate, chili and guns.  Who could ask for more?!

2018 ISRA Winter Wars
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Shared info with some friends.

Wife seems interested as well......that’ll change when it’s under 35 that day!
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
One year we had to dig out shooting positions
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Just curious what I can bring to shoot.  I have a M1 Garand, so that's a given.  Is there an even where I could shoot an AR15?  I'm assuming I'll need irons and a flash hider only?  Any other restrictions?
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 5:37:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious what I can bring to shoot.  I have a M1 Garand, so that's a given.  Is there an even where I could shoot an AR15?  I'm assuming I'll need irons and a flash hider only?  Any other restrictions?
View Quote
You will probably see several M1's on the firing line.  You can shoot the AR but if you are running a scope you will probably not be able to win but you can definitely shoot it.

We see lots of different firearms
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I may sign up, but I'll probably just bring my iron sight dissipator.  My Garand is in storage, but easy to get to.  My reloading supplies are another matter and I don't have enough Garand food loaded up (or en block clips for that matter) without tearing apart my storage unit.  Still, it sounds like a fun event!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top